By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: One Person suffered Gunshot Wounds in the Centre of Sarajevo
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > OUR FINDINGS > OTHER NEWS > One Person suffered Gunshot Wounds in the Centre of Sarajevo
OTHER NEWSOUR FINDINGS

One Person suffered Gunshot Wounds in the Centre of Sarajevo

Published: June 21, 2023
Share
SHARE

A shooting took place in Sarajevo on Tuesday evening, in which one person was injured, the Ministry of Interior of Sarajevo Canton announced.

“Around 7:30 p.m., we received a report that a firearm had been used in Zelenih Beretki Street,” they said in a statement. Going to the field, police officers confirmed the allegations from the report.

“One male person suffered gunshot wounds in the area of the lower extremities, and is currently undergoing treatment at the Clinical Centre University Sarajevo.”

The degree of injuries is monitored. Police officers are on the ground and are carrying out the necessary measures and actions. The duty prosecutor of the was informed. More information will be known later, the police said.

Residents of Tuzla protest over extremely high Levels of Air Pollution
Šamac: Boarder Crossing Open for Passengers Traffic
Census 2013: Information for Foreigners
Robotics team from Mostar received awards
The Cantonal Court in Sarajevo confirmed the Indictment against Sasa Golub for Murder
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Deputy Chairperson of the Joint Commission for Defense to attend the Forum in Tirana
Next Article Nesic-Piantedosi: Italy is a key Partner of BiH on the European Path
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Sipovic Sisters win Bronze Medals at the European Senior Karate Championships
May 24, 2026
US Charge d’Affaires welcomes Congressmen in BiH’s Capital
May 24, 2026
BiH FM spoke with the US Congressional Delegation
May 24, 2026
EES brought up to 10 hours-long Waits at the Borders of BiH and the EU
May 24, 2026
Trade Unions demand urgent Adoption of Law on Emergency Administration in New Steelwork Zenica
May 24, 2026
Fifteen BiH National Team Players had their First training Session in Butmir
May 24, 2026
EUFOR ALTHEA and the Italian Red Cross Deliver IHL Course for the AFBiH
May 24, 2026
Who Will Be the New High Representative?
May 24, 2026
Sarajevo Pride Returns as Organizers Invite Citizens to Decorate Balconies with Rainbow Colors
May 23, 2026
More than 200 Oldtimers in Mostar at one of the largest Gatherings of its kind in Europe
May 23, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?