By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: A stark Warning from the White House for Netanyahu
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > A stark Warning from the White House for Netanyahu
WORLD NEWS

A stark Warning from the White House for Netanyahu

Published October 10, 2024
Share
©️The White House
SHARE

After Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s threats to Lebanon, the United States of America warned on Wednesday that the situation in that country must not become similar to that in the Gaza Strip, where more than 42,000 people were killed last year.

“We cannot and must not allow the situation in Lebanon to turn into anything like what is happening in Gaza. That, of course, would not be acceptable,” State Department spokesman Matthew told reporters.

He added that the decision on who forms the government of Lebanon belongs to the Lebanese people and not to anyone else.

“No country in the region should impose on the Lebanese people who their leaders are, neither Israel, nor the United States of America, nor any other country in the region,” said Miller.

In a video message released on Tuesday, Netanyahu strongly criticized the Lebanese group Hezbollah and called on the people of Lebanon to act before their country “falls into the abyss of a protracted war that will bring destruction and suffering, similar to what we are witnessing in Gaza.”

Since September 23, Israel has been conducting massive airstrikes across Lebanon against what it claims are Hezbollah targets, killing more than 1,323 people and wounding nearly 3,700.

The air campaign is an escalation of the year-long cross-border conflict between Israel and Hezbollah, which began after Tel Aviv’s brutal offensive on the Gaza Strip, which has killed more than 42,000 people, mostly women and children, since a Hamas attack last year.

Despite international warnings that the Middle East region is on the brink of regional war amid continued Israeli attacks on Gaza and Lebanon, Tel Aviv widened the conflict by launching a ground invasion of southern Lebanon on October 1.

Sarajevo City Hall: Burned to the Ground 30 Years ago

UK Foreign Office confirms Support for BiH and its constitutional Order

US Plane shot down an anti-ship Missile fired by the Houthis

China and France sign deals on Nuclear Energy

To strengthen the Ties between the Diaspora and the Homeland

Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article IRC shares alarming Predictions: Over 50.000 Children in Gaza could be living without Parents
Next Article CEC decides on the Date of Elections in Areas hit by the Floods
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Call Centres dismantled and Ten arrested in EUR 50 Million Online Fraud Case
April 29, 2026
TI BiH: Bosnia and Herzegovina risks losing 373 Million Euros
April 29, 2026
2.8 Million BAM in Incentives for Agricultural Production paid out in RS
April 29, 2026
Public Hearing of BHANSA Management on May 18th
April 29, 2026
Prohibiting Measures imposed to Defendants in the “Envelope” Case
April 29, 2026
EU Donates Equipment to Support BiH Border Police in Fight Against Migrant Smuggling and Trafficking in Human Beings
April 29, 2026
EU and NATO Chiefs in Sarajevo: Western Balkans Stability a Shared Priority, Partnership with BiH Key for Future
April 29, 2026
Dubrovnik Summit: US remains Europe’s main Strategic Partner
April 29, 2026
The 9th Meeting of the Special Group on Public Administration Reform held in Sarajevo
April 29, 2026
EU and NATO Leaders Reinforce Cooperation in Support of BiH
April 29, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
adbanner
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?