By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: At least Nine People died in a Fire in a Shopping Center in Pakistan
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > At least Nine People died in a Fire in a Shopping Center in Pakistan
WORLD NEWS

At least Nine People died in a Fire in a Shopping Center in Pakistan

Published November 25, 2023
Share
SHARE

At least nine people were killed and several injured this morning in a fire at a shopping center in the southern Pakistani port city of Karachi.

The fire broke out in a six-story building with several hundred shops on Rashid Minhas Street, one of the most frequented streets in the center of Karachi.

The shopping center was not open at the time of the fire, but there were people there, mostly employees.

“Karachi Fire Department has confirmed nine deaths so far,” Karachi Mayor Murtaza Wahab Siddiqui said, adding that the search and rescue operation was continuing.

The Rescue and Emergency Service said more than 20 people were rescued from the fire and taken to hospital.

COVID-19 Pandemic is increasing Demand for Mental Health Services

More than 50,000 Visitors are expected for the Three Nights of the New Year’s Program in Mostar

The Prosecutor’s Office initiated the Process in the ”Sarajevo Safari” Case

BiH should Complete the Processes of Dealing with surplus Ammunition

The American City failed to break the Record set in Bosnia and Herzegovina

Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Dzeko, Nurkic and Musa sent Congratulations on the Statehood Day of BiH
Next Article At least 66 Journalists were killed in Israeli Attacks on Gaza Strip
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Arkab and Konakovic Discuss Strengthening Algeria–Bosnia Energy Partnership
April 27, 2026
Turkish Airlines reduces Operations across Balkans
April 27, 2026
Performance Breakdown: Defense Industry Firms in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
April 27, 2026
Another failed HoP Session: Harsh Accusations of Political Blockade and Violation of the Rules of Procedure
April 27, 2026
Rich Program Celebrates 130th Anniversary of Sarajevo City Hall
April 27, 2026
Algeria and Bosnia Seek Stronger Partnership, Build on Shared Historical Ties
April 27, 2026
Key Prerequisites for the Adoption of the Institutional Budget have been created
April 27, 2026
Berset: Council of Europe Membership Requires Respect for European Court of Human Rights Rulings
April 27, 2026
BiH Foreign Minister meets with his Algerian Counterpart in Algiers
April 27, 2026
FM announces a Protest Note to Croatia over the “scandalous rally in Zagreb”
April 27, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
adbanner
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?