By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Construction of Sultan Ahmed Complex to be continued with the New Donor Funds
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > BUSINESS > Construction of Sultan Ahmed Complex to be continued with the New Donor Funds
BUSINESS

Construction of Sultan Ahmed Complex to be continued with the New Donor Funds

Published: November 27, 2016
Share
SHARE

zenicaConstruction of Sultan Ahmed complex in Zenica started in 2008, and for eight years, except for the walls, on the site of the complex was built parking lot that was not planned by the project. These days, works on the construction of B object were continued, and the works will be performed by company A Eling from Zenica.

Two years before the construction of Sultan Ahmed complex in Zenica was held donor evening which helped to raise 600,000 BAM for start of the construction of one of the most modern complexes in Zenica.

At about 4,000 square meters until today were supposed to be constructed buildings and situated the administration of the Islamic community, multidisciplinary classrooms, offices for foreign languages, library and many other contents. However, due to lack of money, the construction of the complex has not been completed yet.

In June 2013 started the second phase of the construction of complex in the amount of 350,000 BAM, with which was planned construction of the roof structure in the amount of 60,000 BAM.

Vice President of the Committee for the construction of Sultan Ahmed complex Muhamed Begagic said that they signed contract on continuation of the construction with company A Eling and donor from Turkey, Urme Insaat.

“We are continuing with the construction of the complex and in the next two months will be completed exterior work on the building B. It is a mosque for which is contracted fabrication and installation of the woodwork, setting of external plates and internal walls,” said Begagic.

Facade on mosque will be made of stone, in order to fit with the current appearance of Sultan Ahmed Mosque in Zenica.

Total project value of the construction of Sultan Ahmed complex in Zenica is almost 5 million BAM, and so far was invested two million BAM, mostly donations of individuals and congregations.

Zenica residents will be looking at the walls of Sultan Ahmed complex for some time until it completes its construction, and the work will be done in phases as the funds from the Republic of Turkey arrive.

(Source: E. M./Klix.ba)

B&H exports to Pakistan increased threefold in the previous year
Free WiFi is set up at 59 Locations in Zenica City
The International Medicine and Medicaments Fair
After Decades Of Waiting, Blazuj Terminal Received 42 Million Liters Of Oil And Gasoline
New Plant that will work for Global Market opened in Gradacac
TAGGED:#funds#Zenicaconstruction worksdonorSultan Ahmed complex
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Tomorrow begins the Christmas Fast for Orthodox Believers
Next Article Official Reception in Australia on the occasion of the Statehood Day of BiH
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

From Srebrenica to St. Louis: Refugee Brothers Honor Their Roots Through Achievement and Resilience
May 22, 2026
Bosnia and Herzegovina Marks 34 Years of United Nations Membership
May 22, 2026
Magyar assures Becirovic: Hungary seeks Relations founded on Respect
May 22, 2026
Radoncic: SBB will return, we are running for a Member of the BiH Presidency
May 22, 2026
BiH FM to participate at GLOBSEC Forum 2026
May 22, 2026
Duran sentenced to 43 Years in Prison for the Murder of Nadira Sahacic
May 22, 2026
Intensifying Cooperation between the judiciary of BiH and Croatia
May 22, 2026
Former Workers of the Zenica Brown Coal Mine threaten Hunger Strike
May 22, 2026
Anniversary of the Death of Twelve Babies over Lack of Oxygen in Banja Luka
May 22, 2026
BiH FM Files a Criminal Complaint Regarding the Opening of the Border Crossing in Bosanska Gradiška
May 22, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?