The third international race in mountain biking in downhill discipline TrebaDH 2017, which was held at Trebevic, was finalized with the winner announcement.
Participants performed in five classes and won cash and other prizes together with valuable points.
The only participant in the Women Hobby class was Viktoria Goncheva from Bulgaria.
In the Men Hobby class, the first three places went to participants from Hungary, Croatia and Montenegro, namely: Zoltan Glokker, Edi Barbalic, and Miljan Prodanovic.
In the Men Masters class, the first place went to Papp Norbert from Hungary with time 4: 58.385, the second place went to Luka Spanjol from Croatia (5: 03.205) and Marko Pavlovic from Serbia won the third place (5: 18.683).
Categories Men Junior and Men Elite had the largest number of competitors, and their ranking is following:
- Jan Cimperman, Slovenia, Men Elite
- Stivian Gatev, Bulgaria, Men Elite
- Teodor Mavrodiev, Bulgaria, Men Junior
- Mislav Bukovski, Croatia, Men Elite
- Ivan Basic, Croatia, Men Junior
- Martin Jurman, Croatia, Men Elite
- Noa Radolovic, Croatia, Men Junior
- Berislav Topol, Croatia, Men Elite
- Frano Liovic, Croatia, Men Elite
- Kamer Kolar, BiH, Men Elite
- Antonio Holjevac, Croatia, Men Elite
- Edin Pasic, Croatia, Men Elite
- Maks Tucman, Croatia, Men Elite
- Tarik Hadzic, BiH, Men Elite
- Borna Antic, Croatia, Men Elite
- Tin Gracin, Croatia, Men Junior
- Roko Kovacic, Croatia, Men Elite
- Zvonimir Grgic, Croatia, Men Elite
The two-day event was registered at the International Bike Association UCI in the class DHI C2, which is graded for the state championship of BiH, and it was held with good music, food, and drinks.
The race was conducted on an attractive and demanding 2,200 meters long trail. The organizer is the team of the Association for the promotion of extreme sports “Savages Crew”.