By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Evacuation of BiH Citizens from Ukraine
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > OUR FINDINGS > OTHER NEWS > Evacuation of BiH Citizens from Ukraine
OTHER NEWSOUR FINDINGS

Evacuation of BiH Citizens from Ukraine

Published: February 27, 2022
Share
SHARE

The Ambassador and Permanent Representative of Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH) to the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE), Sinisa Bencun, said that four BiH citizens had already arrived home and that they are working ontransferring the others.

”After four BiH citizens who have already arrived home from Ukraine, three are already in Romania. Now another larger group of 12 people is close to the Moldovan border. Another 20 are in the process of being evacuated with the rest of the OSCE in Ukraine. Stay safe,” Ambassador Bencun wrote on Twitter.

BiH citizens working for the OSCE have been evacuated from Odesa, Lviv, Ivano-Frankivsk, Chernivtsi, Kyiv, Dnipro, and other Ukrainian cities.

Ahead of the beginning of Russian aggression against Ukraine, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of BiH said that there were about 40 BiH citizens in Ukraine who were staying there as members of the OSCE Mission.

E.Dz.
Source: Klix.ba

Government of ZDC approved the Employment of 105 new Police Officers
Sarajevo Tower: Modern 26-floors Building will change the Appearance of the City
High Representative Congratulates Indirect Taxation Authority
Appeal from the Association of Journalists Bosnia-Herzegovina
Declining Interest in commemorating the Tragedy at the Sarajevo “Tunnel of Hope”
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article The Consequences of the War in Ukraine will be felt in BiH as well, Price Increase is expected
Next Article Protests held in the U.S. for a united BiH
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2KFollowersLike
10.1KFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Exhibition of BiH Feature Film Posters until August 27 at Europe House Sarajevo
August 21, 2026
BiH National Basketball Team wins in warm-up Match against Poland
August 21, 2026
Gradiska Border Crossing: Open temporarily – indefinitely
August 21, 2026
24th CineLink Industry Days Awards held
August 21, 2026
Şerban: The Drama Has to Be Unaware of You, And You Need to Forget You Are in the Seat
August 20, 2026
Big Transfer: Ermedin Demirovic goes to Galatasaray for 20 Million Euros
August 20, 2026
Solomun returns to the Eternal Fire: Sarajevo ready for the great Music Spectacle
August 20, 2026
“Under Scrutiny” warns of the uneven Practice of Sanctioning the Abuse of Children for Political Purposes
August 20, 2026
Docu Press Corner: Personal Stories Between Reality and Memory
August 20, 2026
Lejla Njemcevic once again among the Top Ten Female Cyclists in the World
August 20, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?