By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Israel “Massacred” Six Children Due To A “Technical Error” While They Were Waiting For Water
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > Israel “Massacred” Six Children Due To A “Technical Error” While They Were Waiting For Water
WORLD NEWS

Israel “Massacred” Six Children Due To A “Technical Error” While They Were Waiting For Water

Published July 14, 2025
Share
AP file photo
SHARE

Ten people, including six children, were killed in an Israeli airstrike while they were waiting to fill water containers in central Gaza on Sunday, according to emergency services.

Their bodies were taken to Al-Awda hospital in Nuseirat, which also treated 16 wounded, including seven children, said a doctor.

Witnesses stated that a drone fired a missile at a crowd of people who were waiting with empty canisters by a water tanker in the Nuseirat refugee camp.

The Israeli military said there was a “technical error” in the strike, which allegedly targeted a member of Islamic Jihad, and that the missile fell several dozen meters from the intended target. They added that the “incident is under investigation.”

“Regret for the death of innocent civilians”

The Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) stated they are aware of the “claims of casualties in that area as a result” and are making efforts to minimize harm to civilians “as much as possible and regret every loss of innocent civilian life.”

Unverified footage shared online after the strike shows bloody children and lifeless bodies, with screams of panic and despair.

Residents rushed to the scene and transported the injured in private vehicles and animal-drawn carts.

A spokesperson for Gaza’s Civil Defense said that an additional 19 Palestinians were killed in three separate attacks on residential buildings in central Gaza and Gaza City on Sunday.

Separately, the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) stated that in the past six weeks, its field hospital in Rafah, in southern Gaza, treated more mass casualty cases than in the previous year.

On Saturday, the hospital received 132 patients with “weapon-related injuries,” of whom 31 died.

The “vast majority” of patients had gunshot wounds, and “all conscious patients” stated they were trying to reach a food distribution point.

Since May 27th, the hospital has treated more than 3.400 patients wounded by weapons and recorded more than 250 deaths, more than in all similar incidents during the previous year.

“The alarming frequency and scale of these mass casualty incidents highlight the horrific conditions under which civilians in Gaza are living,” the ICRC stated.

“Warning” shots

On Saturday, the Nasser hospital in southern Gaza announced that 24 people were killed near an aid distribution point, where witnesses said Israeli soldiers opened fire as people tried to reach food.

The IDF said there were “no known injuries” from Israeli fire near that site. Separately, an Israeli military official said warning shots were fired to disperse people whom the IDF considered a threat.

The United Nations (UN) Office for Human Rights stated on Friday that it has so far recorded 789 deaths related to humanitarian aid distribution.

Of those, 615 occurred near sites run by the Gaza Humanitarian Foundation (GHF), supported by the United States (U.S.) and Israel, which were opened on May 27th and are operated by U.S. private security contractors within military zones in southern and central Gaza.

The remaining 183 killings were recorded near UN convoys and other aid organizations.

The Israeli military acknowledges that there have been incidents in which civilians were harmed and says it is working to reduce “potential friction between the population and [Israeli] forces as much as possible.”

The political Consequences of an Assassination Attempt on Trump ‘will be enormous’

Analysis: What lies behind the joint Celebration of Dodik and Vucic?

Hungary Forms Counter-Terrorism Center in Banja Luka

TasteAtlas ranks Bosnian Dried Meat as World’s best

Putin Makes First Visit to Kursk Since Expulsion of Ukrainian Forces

Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Hungary’s Oldest Library Is Saving 100.000 Books From A Bug Infestation
Next Article Australia Launches Largest-Ever War Exercise With 35.000 Soldiers
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Interview with the Ambassador of BiH to the United Nations Zlatko Lagumdzija
April 30, 2026
HR Schmidt: BiH should take Advantage of changing Circumstances in Europe to advance its European Path
April 30, 2026
Sniper Alley Searches for a Photographer Who Captured a Boy During the Siege of Sarajevo
April 30, 2026
BiH Minister of Defense meets the Ambassador of the Kingdom of Spain to BiH
April 30, 2026
The Central Bank of BiH pays 184 Million BAM in Profit in BiH Budget
April 30, 2026
“The Court’s Decision to release Kunarac is a Slap in the Face to all Victims of War Crimes”
April 30, 2026
Discover the Forgotten Gates of Sarajevo: Secrets and the Influence of Austro-Hungarian Architecture
April 30, 2026
American Production Company to Chronicle BiH’s Historic Road to the World Cup
April 30, 2026
Sad Anniversary: Graham Bamford burnt himself alive because of the Killing in BiH
April 30, 2026
Stanisic Seeks Early Release After Serving Two-Thirds of Sentence
April 30, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
adbanner
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?