By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Lewis Hamilton signs with Ferrari for 2025 F1 Season
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > SPORT > Lewis Hamilton signs with Ferrari for 2025 F1 Season
SPORT

Lewis Hamilton signs with Ferrari for 2025 F1 Season

Published: February 1, 2024
Share
SHARE

Formula 1 team Mercedes-AMG Petronas has confirmed the sensational news and made official the end of cooperation with one of the best drivers of all time, Lewis Hamilton, who has signed a contract with Ferrari.

Today’s bombastic announcements about the transfer of the famous Briton to Ferrari were confirmed because Mercedes marked the termination of cooperation with Hamilton on its official website.

Mercedes-AMG Petronas confirmed that at the end of the season they will part ways with Hamilton, who activated the option to terminate the cooperation agreement signed in August last year, and this season will be his last at Mercedes after 11 years of cooperation.

“In terms of team and driver integration, our relationship with Lewis has become the most successful in the sport and it’s something we look back on with pride. Lewis will forever remain an important part of our history. We knew our partnership would come to an end, and that day is came. We accept Lewis’ decision to seek a new challenge,” said team boss Toto Wolff.

Mercedes announced that they will soon be focused on alternatives, while Hamilton points out that Mercedes will remain a part of his life forever.

“I’ve spent an incredible 11 years with this team and I’m proud of what we’ve achieved together. Mercedes has been a part of my life since I was 13. It’s where I grew up, so the decision to leave was one of the hardest I’ve ever made brought. However, the time is right for me to take this step,” added Hamilton.

In the meantime, Ferrari announced that it had signed a multi-year contract with one of the greatest drivers of all time and a seven-time championship champion.

“Scuderia Ferrari is proud to announce that Lewis Hamilton will drive for the Ferrari team from 2025 after signing a multi-year contract,” the Italian club said in brief, Klix.ba writes.

Mirza Hasanović to Sign the Contract with Olimpic
Adnan Catic comments for the First Time after being released from Custody
Wimbledon has started, Džumhur to play against Federer
Basketball With Signature of B&H Basketball Players on Auction
Thousands of Fans Greeted the Dragons in Front of the Stadium in Vienna
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article A Person suspected of Attacking a Returnee in Visegrad was arrested
Next Article NATO’s Top Military Official, Rob Bauer, is Staying in Sarajevo
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Helez and Hunter discussed Military Cooperation Programs between BiH and Maryland
May 19, 2026
Kerim Alajbegovic Named Player of the Season in the Austrian Bundesliga
May 19, 2026
Second Victim of the Shooting in Kiseljak dies
May 18, 2026
Exhibition “Erasmus Spain and BiH – a Journey of Culture and Creativity” opened
May 18, 2026
Gunman in Kiseljak Dies After Killing One and Seriously Injuring Another
May 18, 2026
EUFOR Commander Praises Irish Contribution to Peace and Stability in BiH
May 18, 2026
First comprehensive Cancer Prevention Research completed in BiH with EU Support
May 18, 2026
Nebojsa Vukanovic confirms His Candidacy for the Member of BiH Presidency
May 18, 2026
Members of the BiH Border Police prevent the Smuggling of 14 Foreign Citizens
May 18, 2026
Federal Police Administration arrests Four Persons in Sarajevo
May 18, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?