By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Minister Cikotic: EU has paid 70 Million Euros since the Beginning of Migrants Crisis
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > POLITICS > Minister Cikotic: EU has paid 70 Million Euros since the Beginning of Migrants Crisis
POLITICS

Minister Cikotic: EU has paid 70 Million Euros since the Beginning of Migrants Crisis

Published: September 1, 2020
Share
SHARE

Today, at the session of the House of Peoples of Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Minister of Security of BiH, Selmo Cikotic, answered the question of the delegate Dusanka Majkic about how much money BiH received in the period from 2016 to 2020 to solve the migrant crisis, Klix.ba news portal reports.

“Yesterday, during the meeting involving representatives of international organizations, I received information from representatives of the European Commission that the EU has paid 70 million euros since the beginning of the crisis. These funds were mostly paid to the International Organization for Migrations. These are funds for renting space, salaries, for the procurement of food and other funds for migrants in reception centers,” Cikotic said, adding that there were no data on other international donors.

The Minister of Finance of BiH, Vjekoslav Bevanda, previously said that the account of the Ministry of Human Rights is 781,845 BAM, and the account of the Ministry of Security is 1.19 million BAM. In addition, as he emphasized, the funds of the Government of the Czech Republic have 1.8 million BAM in a special account of the Ministry of Security of BiH.

Mysterious Death of the most powerful Politician in BiH
Introducing Sarajevo Film Festival’s Special Award for Promoting Gender Equality
Bosnian Prosecutors Office charged Border Police Officer for accepting Gifts
Delegation of Football Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina visited Grbavica Stadium
Prague: Leaders Failed to Reach Agreement on Election to House of Peoples
TAGGED:#BiH#EU#minister#money#security
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Chairman Dzaferovic supported the Path of Montenegro as it had under Dukanovic, condemned the Attacks on Bosniaks
Next Article War Crimes Indictee informed the Court of Bosnia and Herzegovina that he is going to Serbia
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Krnjic: Chauvinistic and Islamophobic Statements show Amidzic’s true Face
May 20, 2026
Slovenian Journalists expose Network of Suspicious Transactions behind Viaduct Affair
May 20, 2026
Minister Amidzic after the Opening of the New Border Crossing: Political Victory of Republika Srpska
May 20, 2026
Preparations underway for the Signing of the Southern Interconnection Agreement in Washington
May 20, 2026
Why It Is Impossible to Change the BiH Constitutional Court without Changing the State Structure
May 20, 2026
Lucic: Croats Will Fight for Their Entity or Croatian Republic of Herzeg-Bosnia If Their Rights Aren’t Met
May 20, 2026
BiH opens New Border Crossing for all International Passenger and Goods Traffic
May 20, 2026
Inside the Royal Fortune: Who Makes the Most Money in the Royal Family?
May 19, 2026
34th Anniversary of the Mostina Crime near Cajnice marked
May 19, 2026
New Instrument take-off Procedure established at SIA
May 19, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?