By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: “NATO will not defend Cyprus in the Event of an Attack by Hezbollah”, Stoltenberg says
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > “NATO will not defend Cyprus in the Event of an Attack by Hezbollah”, Stoltenberg says
WORLD NEWS

“NATO will not defend Cyprus in the Event of an Attack by Hezbollah”, Stoltenberg says

Published: June 22, 2024
Share
SHARE

NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg referred to the recent threats made by the Lebanese Hezbollah to Cyprus and spoke about a possible defense.

Hezbollah Secretary General Hassan Nasrallah said earlier this week that his movement would consider Cyprus to be meddling in the Middle East conflict by allowing Israel to use Cypriot airports and bases for military purposes.

“Cyprus is not a NATO ally. I don’t think it’s right to speculate, but I think it’s important to prevent that from happening,” Stoltenberg said in an interview with CNN when asked if NATO would respond to a Hezbollah attack to Cyprus.

Israel approved and confirmed the operational plans for the offensive in Lebanon. Israeli Foreign Minister Israel Katz later said Israel was very close to making a decision to “change the rules” of engagement against Hezbollah and Lebanon.

Israeli officials threatened to destroy the movement in an all-out war in Lebanon.

France and Germany signed an Agreement on the joint Production of Battle Tanks
Gunshots reportedly fired at Donald Trump Rally
Powerful Earthquake hit northern Japan
250 Firefighters are extinguishing the Fire near Split
Iran hits Ben Gurion Airport in Tel Aviv
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Unprecedented Collapse of the Power System in the Region
Next Article Traffic Changes due to the Pride Parade, these Streets will be closed in Sarajevo
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Nordic Countries Reaffirm Support for Bosnia and Herzegovina at Sarajevo Reception
May 21, 2026
“No Room for Impunity”: Austria Opens Probe Into Alleged Sarajevo Sniper Tours
May 21, 2026
Guardians of the City: Sarajevo Police Officers Celebrated for Heroic Actions
May 21, 2026
Minister of Education, Science, Culture and Sports of USC arrested
May 21, 2026
Ginkel: Energy Security is crucial for the Prosperity of BiH
May 21, 2026
The Directorate’s Delegation participates in the INTERPOL European Conference in Toledo
May 21, 2026
BiH Council of Ministers adopts the Budget
May 21, 2026
SDA to Amidzic: No Insults or Threats change the fact that you are parasitizing on a System you “do not recognize”
May 21, 2026
DCOM EUFOR meets with Deputy Chief of Joint Staff of the Armed Forces of BiH
May 21, 2026
Searches are underway at several Locations in Una Sana Canton
May 21, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?