By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Novalic et al: The Trial continues in July with a new presiding Judge
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > POLITICS > Novalic et al: The Trial continues in July with a new presiding Judge
POLITICS

Novalic et al: The Trial continues in July with a new presiding Judge

Published: June 30, 2022
Share
SHARE

The trial of Federal Prime Minister Fadil Novalic and other indictees charged with abuse in the procurement of respirators will continue in July with new Council member Goran Radevic.

Judge Radevic was appointed to replace Dzemila Begovic, who left the Council to retire. Begovic chaired the case until May, and Council member Branko Peric took over the role.

Peric said that Radevic was appointed a new member of the Council on May 26th and that he has been acquainted with the case since then.

The dynamics of the continuation of the trial were also discussed at the hearing, as well as the examination of the remaining Prosecution expert, who lives abroad and has not been able to present his findings so far, which is why the order of presentation of evidence has been changed, and the Defense began examining its witnesses.

Prosecutor Mirza Hukeljic said that the expert witness could have come during the break in the trial. Marsela Bajramovic, defense counsel for Fahrudin Solak, said that she would give up several witnesses and that the others depended on the testimony of this Prosecution expert.

Peric ordered the prosecutor to prepare information on how and when the expert witness could be heard and on what specific circumstances.

”I expect information at the next hearing. We have to resolve this,” Peric stated.

He stated that, due to obligations in other cases, this trial will be able to be held twice in July. Due to the annual vacations that will follow, as well as sick leave, the continuation can be expected in October.

For abuses in the procurement of respirators, with Novalic, the accused are the suspended director of the Federal Administration of Civil Protection Solak, director of the company “F.H. Srebrena Malina” Fikret Hodzic, as well as the company itself, and Federal Finance Minister Jelka Milicevic, who was charged with negligent work.

The trial is due to continue on July 6th, Detektor writes.

E.Dz.

Cantonal Minister reveals the Completion of the Works on Tram Line
Importance of Economic Connection in the Region
EUFOR LOT House visited the United World College in Mostar
Divic and Kula-Grad: Fortress that is overlooking Zvornik
BiH Ministry of Defense to attend International Military Forum in Russia
TAGGED:#BiH#fadilnovalic#politics#respirators
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article EU Enlargement Process to the WB has a credibility Issue
Next Article Citizens are outraged by the Increase in the Salaries of BiH Officials
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2KFollowersLike
10.1KFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Duma: I Never Wanted to Make a Film About the Community, but a Film With the Community
August 21, 2026
Helicopter of BiH AF once again extinguishes the Fire in the Area of Bosansko Grahovo
August 21, 2026
Genocide Victims respond to Vucic’s Request for Mladic’s Treatment
August 21, 2026
Solomun in front of the Eternal Fire Tonight!
August 21, 2026
French EUFOR Reserve Units Arrive in Bosnia and Herzegovina by Air and Road
August 21, 2026
Céline Sciamma: The Camera Can Give a Soul to an Ordinary Object
August 21, 2026
Austrian Reserve Forces arrive in BiH for EUFOR ”Quick Response 2026”
August 21, 2026
Asghar Farhadi: Life is Never Linear
August 21, 2026
Academy Award®-Winning NO MAN’S LAND by Danis Tanovic in Its Restored Version Tonight
August 21, 2026
Oil Prices are rising again: Is BiH threatened by a Shortage of Energy?
August 21, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?