Roads in BiH are dry or partially wet. Due to the low temperature, drivers are warned on icy roads in the mountains, while in the lowlands the ice is possible on entrances to tunnels and over bridges.
On the sections that are passing through notches are also possible landslides of rocks and soil on the road, as announced from the Automotive Association of BiH. Drivers are advised to adjust their speed and driving style to the road conditions.
On road sections with works ongoing the traffic is running more slowly, so the drivers are warned to drive cautiously and respect temporary traffic regulations.
Due to the works on the highway E-661 Banja Luka – Gradiska, traffic is closed on the loop “Mahovljani”. Drivers are recommended to use the loop Aleksandrovac or M-16.
On the section M-18 Brod na Drini – Scepan Polje (Border Crossing BiH / Montenegro), traffic is banned for all vehicles with a total mass exceeding 16 tons.
The slower flow of traffic due to construction or repair works is expected on:
– M-5 Ključ – Mrkonjić Grad,
– M-6 Čapljina – Studenci,
– M-6.1 passage through Mostar (from intersection Semovac to intersection next to the Health Care Center)
– M-16.2 – at the entrance to Prozor,
– M-17 Maglaj – Doboj (in village Misurici), Zepce – Nemila (loop Zepce)
– M-18 Priboj – Simin Han, Kladanj – Vitalji
Due to works on demining in the vicinity of road, occasional traffic jams are possible:
– M-4 Teslić – Kotor Varoš (in village Rujevica),
– M-19.3 Rogatica – Ustiprača (in village Dub).
There are no longer retention times on border crossings.
Due to construction work at the border crossing Orašje – Županja on the territory of Croatia, the traffic is slowed down in both directions.
Under the legislation, all motor vehicles must have winter equipment until the 15th of April next year on the roads in BiH, as announced from the AMS BiH.