By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: The Death Toll in Israeli Attacks on the Gaza Strip has risen to 370
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > The Death Toll in Israeli Attacks on the Gaza Strip has risen to 370
WORLD NEWS

The Death Toll in Israeli Attacks on the Gaza Strip has risen to 370

Published: October 8, 2023
Share
SHARE

At least 370 Palestinians were killed in Israeli attacks on the Gaza Strip, according to the Palestinian Ministry of Health.

It was stated that 370 people were killed and 2,200 injured in Israeli attacks on Gaza since yesterday, Anadolia reports.

Hamas’s military wing, the Al Quazam Brigades, launched an all-out attack on Israel on Saturday morning dubbed the “Aqsa Flood”. Thousands of rockets were fired from Gaza towards Israel, armed groups entered settlements in the region.

The Israeli army then announced that it launched attacks on the Gaza Strip with dozens of warplanes, Fena reports.

Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh spoke about the organization’s attack on the southern parts of Israel and welcomed the actions of the militants.

Among other things, Haniyeh said that Hamas is waging a heroic struggle.

“Our army is leading a heroic campaign aimed at defending Jerusalem’s Al-Aqsa Mosque, holy places and Palestinian prisoners,” he said.

He also added that the main reasons why Hamas launched the attack are the aggressive activities that Israel has been conducting in the area of the Al-Aqsa Mosque for the past few days.

Members of Hamas have been carrying out attacks on the territory of Israel since early morning, and the media reported that the rocket fire lasted for four hours. Also, numerous militants entered Israeli settlements in the south of the country and killed numerous civilians.

Israeli officials are supposed to hold an extraordinary session today, where they will also discuss declaring a state of war.

The Israeli government on Sunday declared a “state of war” amid the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

The Israeli Security Council approved the declaration of war in accordance with Article 40 of the Basic Law, the Government of Israel announced, reports the “Jerusalem Post” daily.

More than 2,000 Israelis have been injured so far, Hebrew Channel 12 reported.

At least 600 Israelis have been killed in the ongoing military escalation with Palestinian groups in Gaza, local media reported Sunday.

Hamas’s military wing, the Al-Qassam Brigades, launched an all-out attack on Israel on Saturday morning dubbed the “Aqsa Flood”. Thousands of rockets were fired from Gaza towards Israel, armed groups entered settlements in the region.

The Israeli army then announced that it launched attacks on the Gaza Strip with dozens of warplanes, AA reports.

 

Snow is a Forecast from Tomorrow in BiH
Schmidt criticized the Head of IC in a Report to the UN Security Council
Council extends the mandates of six EU Special Representatives
The Yemeni Houthis released a Video of the launch of Kamikaze Drones on Israel
Russia Says Security Guarantees for Ukraine Must Come From Agreement, Not Precondition for Talks
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article BiH FM: We condemn all forms of Violence and call for the de-escalation of the Conflict
Next Article BiH Presidency Member: No Society should be exposed to Terror and Suffering
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

BiH Defense Minister Welcomes U.S. Congressmen Self and Subramanyam
May 24, 2026
These Are the Most Significant Decisions Christian Schmidt Will Be Remembered For
May 24, 2026
US Congressmen met with the President of Republika Srpska
May 24, 2026
Two Different Projects, the Same Goal: Bosnians Present Innovations in the Heart of New York
May 24, 2026
Sipovic Sisters win Bronze Medals at the European Senior Karate Championships
May 24, 2026
US Charge d’Affaires welcomes Congressmen in BiH’s Capital
May 24, 2026
BiH FM spoke with the US Congressional Delegation
May 24, 2026
EES brought up to 10 hours-long Waits at the Borders of BiH and the EU
May 24, 2026
Trade Unions demand urgent Adoption of Law on Emergency Administration in New Steelwork Zenica
May 24, 2026
Fifteen BiH National Team Players had their First training Session in Butmir
May 24, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?