By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Trump: We will govern Venezuela until the Transition is secure, a new and even bigger Attack is not ruled out
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > Trump: We will govern Venezuela until the Transition is secure, a new and even bigger Attack is not ruled out
WORLD NEWS

Trump: We will govern Venezuela until the Transition is secure, a new and even bigger Attack is not ruled out

Published: January 3, 2026
Share
©️EPA/TOLGA AKMEN / POOL
SHARE

US President Donald Trump addressed the public after US special forces arrested Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro and his wife Cilia Flores this morning.

Earlier in the day, US forces carried out several strikes on Venezuelan territory, targeting military infrastructure and ports.

Speaking from his mansion in Florida, Trump said that the US armed forces had carried out a military operation in the Venezuelan capital.

The largest operation

“Air, naval and ground forces were used to carry out an operation the likes of which have not been seen since World War II,”  said Trump, adding that the aim of the operation was to bring Nicolas Maduro to justice.

He said that this was the largest operation in history, emphasizing that he was speaking from his mansion in Palm Beach, Florida.

He also recalled that the operation was spectacular, comparing it to the “Midnight Hammer” mission that US forces carried out in Iran a few months ago.

“Only the US military can do it. We arrested Maduro in the middle of the night. It was dark in Caracas, most of the lights were off, it was dark and extremely dangerous. He was arrested together with his wife Cilia Flores,” said Trump.

He added that he wanted to thank the members of the US military for carrying out the operation in the late hours of the night.

According to him, the Venezuelan authorities were expecting an attack, but they were quickly overpowered and disabled.

“I wish you could see what I saw last night. No American citizens were killed, we did not lose any aircraft. A large number of people participated in the action, and we did not record any losses,” said Trump, emphasizing that the American army is the strongest and most capable in the world.

The best military equipment

He also emphasized that the USA has the best military equipment in the world.

Trump said that the United States of America will “lead the country” until a peaceful and legal handover of power is possible.

“We will lead the country until we ensure a legal transfer of power,” said Trump, adding that America wants peace and justice for the people of Venezuela.

Finally, he stated that American forces were prepared for a second attack.

“The first strike was so successful that we believe a second one will not be necessary, but we are ready if the need arises,”concluded Trump.

He stated that it was not ruled out that an even larger-scale attack could be repeated, and then called on businessmen to invest millions to repair the oil infrastructure.

Former Croatian President: Do we need a new war for BiH to Progress towards the EU?
Russian Ambassador to the UN Security Council stated that “BiH is no longer a Sovereign Country”
State Department on Migrant Deportations: Balkan Countries involved in Contacts
Aida Corovic after the Verdict: I am ready not to pay the Fine and to go to Prison
The need to control the Pandemic in the whole World is urgent
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article When MTV Watched Sarajevo: How a Music Channel Made a Besieged City Feel Seen
Next Article Comparison of the Prices of building an Apartment and a House in 2025 to 2019: A drastic Difference
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

From Srebrenica to St. Louis: Refugee Brothers Honor Their Roots Through Achievement and Resilience
May 22, 2026
Bosnia and Herzegovina Marks 34 Years of United Nations Membership
May 22, 2026
Magyar assures Becirovic: Hungary seeks Relations founded on Respect
May 22, 2026
Radoncic: SBB will return, we are running for a Member of the BiH Presidency
May 22, 2026
BiH FM to participate at GLOBSEC Forum 2026
May 22, 2026
Duran sentenced to 43 Years in Prison for the Murder of Nadira Sahacic
May 22, 2026
Intensifying Cooperation between the judiciary of BiH and Croatia
May 22, 2026
Former Workers of the Zenica Brown Coal Mine threaten Hunger Strike
May 22, 2026
Anniversary of the Death of Twelve Babies over Lack of Oxygen in Banja Luka
May 22, 2026
BiH FM Files a Criminal Complaint Regarding the Opening of the Border Crossing in Bosanska Gradiška
May 22, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?