By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Will Edin Dzeko continue to play for the National Team of BiH?
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > SPORT > Will Edin Dzeko continue to play for the National Team of BiH?
SPORT

Will Edin Dzeko continue to play for the National Team of BiH?

Published: May 22, 2024
Share
SHARE

The wife of the captain of our football team, Amra Dzeko, revealed in “Jutru za sve” whether Edin Dzeko will continue to play for the football team of Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Of course, he will come, she said.

“Edin is the only one to whom, as well as everyone who plays for the national team, and especially for him, I can confirm that nothing is more important, no club, than our BiH jersey. I know that he will play as long as he can, play football as long as he can could, as he says “as long as my legs carry me” and as long as our national team needs him, so he can’t wait.”

She pointed out that Dzeko was very disappointed and saddened by the failure of the national team at the Euro qualifiers in Germany.

“Of course, he is very disappointed, he was sad why they didn’t manage to qualify for, for him, maybe the last big competition”, Amra said, and added that her husband “is still young, strong and feels great, because he is not never had any problems with injuries”.

The well-known Turkish newspaper Fotomac announced today that a final agreement has been reached on the transfer of Edin Dzeko from Fenerbahce to Saudi Al-Hilal.

Fotomac claims that at the end of the season, Dzeko is saying goodbye to the Istanbul great, for whom he has been performing since the summer of 2023, when he arrived from Inter.

With Al-Hilal, if the Turks are to be believed, Dzeko should sign a contract for one plus one year at the beginning of June, when the transfer window begins.

It was previously announced that Al-Hilal offered a contract worth 11 million euros per year, and the Saudis would have to pay some compensation to Fenerbahce because Dzeko’s current contract lasts for another year.

It should be Dzeko’s last transfer in his rich career for which some club will pay compensation, since the Diamond has already turned 38 years old.

Dzeko has had a good season in the Fenerbahçe jersey, although he is currently in a decline in form.

The Diamond was the league’s top scorer for a long time, and he was recently surpassed at the top of this list by Mauro Icardi, who is on his way to the title of Turkish champion with the Galatasaray team.

Fenerbahçe is second in the table with six points less before the last two rounds, and in the next big derby between Galatasaray and Fenerbahce.

Dzeko scored 20 goals in the Turkish Super League, and added 4 in the Conference League and the Turkish Cup.

Dragons to find out the Names of the Opponents in the Qualifiers for the World Cup in Russia today?
Salihamidzic’s Move from two Years ago brings Bayern 20 Million Euros
Asmir Begović has recently become the highest paid B&H Footballer
U-16 Football National Team of BiH won against Latvia
Fighters of Taekwondo club Sarajevo won eight medals in Prnjavor
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Norway, Spain and Ireland announced Recognition of the State of Palestine
Next Article The last two Families from Sudan arrived in Sarajevo
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Guardians of the City: Sarajevo Police Officers Celebrated for Heroic Actions
May 21, 2026
Minister of Education, Science, Culture and Sports of USC arrested
May 21, 2026
Ginkel: Energy Security is crucial for the Prosperity of BiH
May 21, 2026
The Directorate’s Delegation participates in the INTERPOL European Conference in Toledo
May 21, 2026
BiH Council of Ministers adopts the Budget
May 21, 2026
SDA to Amidzic: No Insults or Threats change the fact that you are parasitizing on a System you “do not recognize”
May 21, 2026
DCOM EUFOR meets with Deputy Chief of Joint Staff of the Armed Forces of BiH
May 21, 2026
Searches are underway at several Locations in Una Sana Canton
May 21, 2026
BiH opens Border Crossing, but also a Path to a new Crisis at the State Level
May 21, 2026
Livno Mayor received the Ambassador of the Netherlands to BiH
May 21, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?