By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Seven New Cases of Coronavirus recorded in BiH
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > OUR FINDINGS > OTHER NEWS > Seven New Cases of Coronavirus recorded in BiH
OTHER NEWSOUR FINDINGS

Seven New Cases of Coronavirus recorded in BiH

Published: July 5, 2021
Share
SHARE

In the past 24 hours, 969 samples were registered with the Public Health Institute of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, seven of which were positive for SARS-CoV-2.

In the past 24 hours, one new death was reported in the Federation of BiH in the Tuzla Canton.

The total number of deaths in the Federation of BiH is 5,528, the FBiH Public Health Institute said.

There were no persons positive for coronavirus in the Brcko District today, out of 46 processed samples. Also, no person infected with the coronavirus has died today. 32 cases were active and one patient was hospitalized.

In the entity of Republika Srpska, 52 laboratory samples were tested in the last 24 hours and all tests came out negative.

In the last 24 hours, no deaths have been reported to the RS Institute of Public Health.

A total of 3,785 people have died in the RS so far. The total number of hospitalized in the RS is 46, the RS Institute of Public Health said.

On the Part of the Road Turbe-Banja Luka the Cargo Traffic is Suspended
Support for Work of BiH Prosecutor Office
Total Producer Price Index in Construction increased in BiH
Statement by the White House on the 20th Anniversary of the Srebrenica Genocide
The seventh Victim of the Fire in BiH, a five-year-old Boy passed away
TAGGED:#BiH#cases#coronavirus#Federation#new#seven
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Greece will donate 120,000 Doses of Vaccine to BiH
Next Article The Fourth Wave of Coronavirus in BiH is possible in Mid-August
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

The Government of Japan granted the renovation of a Primary School in Zenica
May 14, 2026
Acquitted for the Crime in Strpci seeks more than 140,000 BAM in Compensation
May 14, 2026
Swedish Parliament Foreign Affairs Committee Visits EUFOR at Camp Butmir
May 14, 2026
Numerous Reactions after Schmidt announced Resignation
May 14, 2026
Selimovic sentenced to Prison over Murder of His Wife and Son
May 14, 2026
Neskovic: Blanusa Ready to Withdraw Candidacy, Several SDS Officials Eye Race for RS President
May 14, 2026
BiH and Croatia Today in Geneva over Trgovska Gora Dispute
May 14, 2026
Izetbegovic confirms that He will be a Candidate for BiH Presidency
May 14, 2026
New high-security Detention Complex opens in Igman
May 14, 2026
Remains of Eight Genocide Victims in Srebrenica Ready for Burial on July 11 in Potocari
May 14, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?