By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: 3 dead, multiple injured in van attack in western Germany
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > 3 dead, multiple injured in van attack in western Germany
WORLD NEWS

3 dead, multiple injured in van attack in western Germany

Published: April 7, 2018
Share
SHARE

FRANKFURT, April 7 (Xinhua) — Three people including the perpetrator died and a dozen more injured, after a van plowed into crowd in the old town of western German city of Muenster, interior minister of State North Rhine-Westphalia Herbert Reul told media Saturday night.
There have been no reports of casualties of Chinese nationals in this attack so far, the Chinese Consulate General in Dusseldorf told Xinhua.
A male driving a Volkswagen-Campingbus hit a group of people, who were sitting in an outdoor terrace of local restaurant in the old town of Muenster on Saturday afternoon, German newspaper FAZ reported.
The driver as perpetrator, who shot himself dead after the attack, was suspected to be psychologically disordered, German media reported.
Police were searching the driver’s accommodation near the central railway station of Muenster, since a suspicious object had been found in the van.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel expressed her deep shock about the attack, saying in a statement that “everything imaginable is now being done to make sure of the fact and to support the victims and their relatives”.
The motivation of the attack remained unclear, as the authority hadn’t clarified whether the attack was terror-related or not.

BiH Presidency Chairman spoke with the European Council President
Visit of Romanian High-Level Delegation to EUFOR
Analysts predict that About half a Million People will leave Kosovo this Year
Serbia’s Public Debt amounts to 38.14 Billion Euros
Sarajevo took first Place as the coldest European Capital
TAGGED:#attack#Germany#muenster#schock
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Statistics: Number of Children in pre-school and Education Institutions
Next Article Success: Seats made by BH Company in famous Airplanes
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Rome and Washington Back Landi for High Representative
May 20, 2026
Hasanovic demands a Public Apology from BiH Minister of Finance
May 20, 2026
ITA BiH: The new Gradiska Border Crossing has not been opened, but temporarily moved to another Location
May 20, 2026
Mechanism Prosecutor Brammertz Concludes Mission to Kigali
May 20, 2026
Delegation of the Ministry of Defense of BiH on an Official Visit to Turkey
May 20, 2026
Alkalaj: US will be much more active in the Process of selecting a new HR and the work of the OHR
May 20, 2026
Vice President of RS files Criminal Charges against Finance Minister
May 20, 2026
EU Delegation Condemns Amidzic’s Speech: Incendiary Statements Addressed to Zijad Krnjić and Bosniaks Unacceptable
May 20, 2026
World Cup Fever Grips BiH as Sticker Mania Unites Generations
May 20, 2026
Krnjic: Chauvinistic and Islamophobic Statements show Amidzic’s true Face
May 20, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?