By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: A Bomb was thrown at a Restaurant in Belgium whose Owner is from BiH
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > A Bomb was thrown at a Restaurant in Belgium whose Owner is from BiH
WORLD NEWS

A Bomb was thrown at a Restaurant in Belgium whose Owner is from BiH

Published: March 20, 2023
Share
SHARE

A powerful explosion damaged the restaurant “Wok & Chicken Style”, in Wilrijk, not far from Antwerp, which is owned by a businessman from Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH).

The local population reported the explosion in the night between Friday and Saturday, at 2:40 a.m., and police spokesman Wouter Bruyns said about the incident that they currently have no special clues.

Damage to cars

”What is assumed is that an unknown person activated an explosive device and the explosion damaged the front door as well as the facade of the building where the restaurant is located. How strong the explosion was is evidenced by the visible damage to the cars parked on the other side of the street,” Bruyns told the Belgian media.

Settlement sealed

Forensic experts immediately went to the field to start an investigation, and members of the federal police are also on the field. The entire settlement was immediately sealed off and it lasted for hours, until the police seized the evidence.

”The context and circumstances themselves are still being investigated. But there are some indications that this attack is related to the drug territory and that is currently our main line of investigation. The most important thing is that no one was injured, and emergency services were on the ground to help the residents of the surrounding buildings, who were awakened and disturbed by the explosion,” he said.

The media reports that the restaurant is owned by a businessman of Bosnian origin who lives in Shilde, and who is allegedly an old acquaintance of the police and the judiciary, Avaz reports.

E.Dz.

Qatar threatens to halt Gas Supplies to the EU
Major Flood Damage in Teslic: Locals are cleaning flooded Houses and Roads
The IDF announced that the bodies of three people held hostage by Hamas had been found
Fourth Sarajevo Pride to take Place under Slogan ‘Proud Together’
These are the Countries with the Cleanest Beaches in Europe
TAGGED:#bomb#bosnia#murder#news#world
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Speaker of HoR held Meetings with German Authorities
Next Article BiH Foreign Minister refused to answer the Question of whether Croatia committed Aggression against BiH
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2KFollowersLike
10.1KFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

BiH National Basketball Team plays against Poland
August 20, 2026
Ministry of Security – Competent Services are on the Move for Border Crossings in Gradiska
August 20, 2026
Răzmeriță: Elena was the First Woman I Ever Saw Driving a Car
August 20, 2026
Four People attacked Two Minors, forcing One to take off a T-shirt with a Lily Symbol
August 20, 2026
Honorary Heart of Sarajevo Awarded to Asghar Farhadi: It is a Great Moment for Me
August 20, 2026
Party of Democratic Action to submit an Appeal to the Constitutional Court
August 20, 2026
Lana Daher Awarded the Katrin Cartlidge Foundation Award
August 19, 2026
Worker dies in Mostar Aluminij Complex
August 19, 2026
Asghar Farhadi to Receive the Honorary Heart of Sarajevo Tonight
August 19, 2026
Chairman of BiH Presidency meets with Management of Srebrenica Memorial Center
August 19, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?