By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Belarus threatened to close the Ukrainian Embassy in Minsk
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > Belarus threatened to close the Ukrainian Embassy in Minsk
WORLD NEWS

Belarus threatened to close the Ukrainian Embassy in Minsk

Published: August 11, 2024
Share
©️Deposit photos
SHARE

The Belarusian Ministry of Foreign Affairs told Ukraine’s chargé d’affaires Olha Tymush that Belarus may reconsider the desirability of the continued presence of the Ukrainian diplomatic mission in Minsk.

Shortly after Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko claimed that Ukrainian drones had been spotted in Belarus on August 10, Chargé d’affaires of Ukraine Olga Timush was summoned to the Belarusian Foreign Ministry.

Timush issued a “strong protest” and “issued a relevant note regarding the breaching of the border of the Republic of Belarus by a group of drones launched from Ukraine.”

“It was specially noted that the Belarusian side, if the diplomatic representation of Ukraine in Belarus cannot prevent such provocations, will reconsider the desirability of its further presence in Minsk,” the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Belarus stated.

On Saturday, Alexander Lukashenko claimed that “several targets” from Ukraine had been shot down over Belarus. He said that Belarus suspected that they were attack drones.

Later that day, Lukashenko ordered a reinforcement of the concentration of forces in the Gomel and Mozyr tactical areas bordering Ukraine’s Kyiv and Chernihiv Oblasts, Klix.ba writes.

EX-YU Airports handle 11 Million Passengers, one in Europe’s top 100
EUFOR Commander Major General Maurizio Fronda visited Liason Observation Team in Vlasenica
Chief Prosecutor Brammertz concludes Mission to Rwanda
Dodik follows Plavsic Behavior from the Past: He reported himself to the Prosecutor’s Office
Macron says France does not plan to send its Troops to Ukraine
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article The Protest in Belgrade gathered almost 40,000 People
Next Article All Bodies recovered from Plane Crash Site in Brazil
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Inside the Royal Fortune: Who Makes the Most Money in the Royal Family?
May 19, 2026
34th Anniversary of the Mostina Crime near Cajnice marked
May 19, 2026
New Instrument take-off Procedure established at SIA
May 19, 2026
First-Instance Verdict Delivered: “Karton revolucija” Activists Receive Judicial Warning
May 19, 2026
German Military Plane Will Fly Over BiH in the Coming Days: “Citizens Have No Reason for Panic”
May 19, 2026
CoM and ITA Board of Directors did not support the Temporary Opening of the new Gradiska Border Crossing
May 19, 2026
You Attend, Support, and Stay Longer than Planned: New OREA Art Market Scheduled for June 14
May 19, 2026
Bicakcic: The Political Situation is Fragmented, We Need Integration
May 19, 2026
Visca: NATO must transform, but BiH still has no clear Answer on whether it wants Membership
May 19, 2026
First robotic-assisted Surgeries successfully performed at KCUS
May 19, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?