By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: BiH Prosecutor’s Office opens Case against the convicted War Criminal Dario Kordic
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > BiH Prosecutor’s Office opens Case against the convicted War Criminal Dario Kordic
WORLD NEWS

BiH Prosecutor’s Office opens Case against the convicted War Criminal Dario Kordic

Published: June 12, 2023
Share
SHARE

Due to the application of lawyer Mirnes Ajanović, the Prosecutor’s Office of Bosnia and Herzegovina referred the application against Dario Kordić to the procedure, which was given to the acting prosecutor.

“On Saturday, the BiH Prosecutor’s Office received a submission-report from Ajanović Mirnes via e-mail, to the e-mail address. After receipt, the report was sent to the further procedure, and through the CMS it was given to the acting prosecutor”, according to the Prosecutor’s Office of BiH.

Hague convict and war criminal Dario Kordic was filmed last year giving a shameful answer to the question “Was it worth the prison and the war”, and that video has now been made public.

It is assumed that the recording was made last year on August 5th, during the celebration of the anniversary of Operation “Storm”, and those present greeted him with applause after he said that he would do it all again.

The video begins with Kordic recounting his conversation with one of the people present at the gathering.

“He asked me privately if the prison, the war, was worth it. I told him I would do it all over again, I wouldn’t change a second, every second was worth it,” he said.

This was followed by applause and together they sang Miroslav Skoro’s song “Vrijedilo je” (It was worth it) in which the lyrics read: “It was worth every drop of sweat on my face, it was worth it because God is blessing us today!”.

Kordic was sentenced to 25 years before the Hague Tribunal for the bloody attack in Ahmici, but after two-thirds of the sentence, more precisely after 17 years behind bars, he was released in 2014 and was on parole until 2022.

Although the Croatian media wrote that he was rehabilitated after his release from prison, and Croatian politicians tried to rehabilitate him with various statements and support, it is clear that he does not feel remorse or sympathy for the victims.

President of the Association of Genocide Victims and Witnesses in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH) Murat Tahirovic reacted by saying that such statements show that he would commit crimes again.

“With what pleasure he says it, it is obvious that he would repeat it. If we were a serious country, Kordic would have already been arrested. Shame on everyone who still thinks that the statements of Lidija Bradara and Sanja Vlaisavljevic are just wrong expressions, and not the continuity of criminal politics,” said Tahirovic.

Given that similar shameful statements have never been prosecuted in BiH, it is difficult to expect that Kordic will feel the consequences of what he said. However, after Valentin Inzko brought changes to the Criminal Code of BiH with the aim of preventing the denial or glorification of war crimes, this kind of statement should at least be the subject of an investigation by the Prosecutor’s Office of BiH, Klix.ba reports.

Not long after the video was released, reactions followed. President of the Association of Genocide Victims and Witnesses Murat Tahirović believes that Kordić would have been arrested if Bosnia and Herzegovina was a country that respects law. Shame on everyone who still believes that the statements of Lidija Bradar and Sanja Vlaisavljević are just wrong expressions and not the continuation of criminal politics, says Tahirović.

Reisul-ulema of the Islamic Community in Bosnia and Herzegovina Husein Kavazović announced on Facebook that criminals who are greeted as heroes do not need to repent and apologize to the victims. This is what they say when they are – rehabilitated in this way. They sow the seeds of new evil. May God have mercy on the souls of innocently killed people, and curse the criminals, those who glorify them, wrote Kavazović.

 

 

 

“The UN is horrified by any violation of norms in Gaza”
Bashar al-Assad’s secret Finances: Transported Two Tons of Cash to Moscow
The first United Nations Aid Trucks entered Gaza
How Trump fooled Deutsche Bank?
A former intelligence Official accused Bin Salman of forging the King’s Signature to start a War against the Houthis
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article The Bankruptcy Trustee distributed Layoffs to Workers of former BiH Giant
Next Article Stojanovic: The Video of Kordic confirms that he has not repented or been rehabilitated
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Rome and Washington Back Landi for High Representative
May 20, 2026
Hasanovic demands a Public Apology from BiH Minister of Finance
May 20, 2026
ITA BiH: The new Gradiska Border Crossing has not been opened, but temporarily moved to another Location
May 20, 2026
Mechanism Prosecutor Brammertz Concludes Mission to Kigali
May 20, 2026
Delegation of the Ministry of Defense of BiH on an Official Visit to Turkey
May 20, 2026
Alkalaj: US will be much more active in the Process of selecting a new HR and the work of the OHR
May 20, 2026
Vice President of RS files Criminal Charges against Finance Minister
May 20, 2026
EU Delegation Condemns Amidzic’s Speech: Incendiary Statements Addressed to Zijad Krnjić and Bosniaks Unacceptable
May 20, 2026
World Cup Fever Grips BiH as Sticker Mania Unites Generations
May 20, 2026
Krnjic: Chauvinistic and Islamophobic Statements show Amidzic’s true Face
May 20, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?