By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Danish Teen YouTube Star speaks about Trebinje City (video)
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > BH TOURISM > Danish Teen YouTube Star speaks about Trebinje City (video)
BH TOURISM

Danish Teen YouTube Star speaks about Trebinje City (video)

Published: June 16, 2017
Share
SHARE

BrohaveNineteen years old Danish teen YouTube star Rasmus Brohave, visited Trebinje in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH) where he has shot a video about the tourist potentials of this city.

Brohave said that he wanted to acquaint his followers with all the beauties and attractions of Trebinje and Herzegovina.

Moreover, he added that, apart from the natural beauty of this city, he was delighted with the courtesy of the citizen and the kitchen that, as he says, reminds him of Italian.

He also said that people in Denmark still think that Trebinje and Herzegovina are a war zone, and that they ask photos from him to prove that there is no war.

“The idea is to present what Trebinje offers to young people in Denmark because Scandinavian tourists have not been really interested in the Balkans region. Special emphasis was put on adventurism because that is the wish of our young guest,” said Zarko Vico from the Tourist Organization of Trebinje.

Brohave will visit Konjic and Mostar as well and he already visited Dubrovnik.

This young man from Denmark so far presented America and Africa in his YouTube videos, he is also the ambassador for UNICEF, and he did advertisements for the most famous brands in the world.

In the video, see how he presented Trebinje:

 

Company from Vietnam interested in buying Sugar Factory?
Interesting Story: All One needs to know about Bosnian Coffee
Vandals destroy the Cathedral of the Holy Trinity in Mostar
Over 17,000 People signed Petition for Free Medicines for Children suffering from Cancer
EUFOR Quick Response Exercise to start on Sunday
TAGGED:#BiH#star#teen#tourism#trebinje
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Millions of Euros at Disposal for environmental Protection
Next Article BiH Presidncy Member met with the Ambassador of Saudi Arabia
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Schmidt: Bosnia and Herzegovina Must Decide Whether It Wants to Preserve or Undermine Its Future
May 21, 2026
The Process of Collecting Documentation on the Environmental Conditions in Vares has begun
May 21, 2026
Swedish Embassy launches Project for Young first-time Voters
May 21, 2026
COM EUFOR Major General Maurizio Fronda meets with the Head of the Islamic Community in BiH
May 21, 2026
Political Blockades Stall BiH: About One Billion Euros from the EU Still Unavailable
May 21, 2026
Rome and Washington Back Landi for High Representative
May 20, 2026
Hasanovic demands a Public Apology from BiH Minister of Finance
May 20, 2026
ITA BiH: The new Gradiska Border Crossing has not been opened, but temporarily moved to another Location
May 20, 2026
Mechanism Prosecutor Brammertz Concludes Mission to Kigali
May 20, 2026
Delegation of the Ministry of Defense of BiH on an Official Visit to Turkey
May 20, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?