By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Dautbašić: Reduction in Number of Fake Asylum Seekers Last Year
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > OUR FINDINGS > OTHER NEWS > Dautbašić: Reduction in Number of Fake Asylum Seekers Last Year
OTHER NEWS

Dautbašić: Reduction in Number of Fake Asylum Seekers Last Year

Published January 8, 2014
Share
SHARE

pasos-bihThe Chief of Monitoring team for implementation of visa free regime Bakir Dautbašić said for Fena that B&H has had a reduction of fake asylum seekers last year, which was confirmed at the meeting on 17 December in Brussels.

According to him, B&H is the only country that marks a negative trend for last year, which is a recognition but also a commitment for the Monitoring team and B&H Ministry of Security to continue operating in this regard.

“B&H is the only one that records a trend of minus 7%. Unfortunately, other countries of Western Balkans have recorded an increase”, said Dautbašić.

Dautbašić stated that safety clauses of great warning are introduced to all the countries of the Western Balkans: “We should not allow cases in which citizens of our country seek fake asylum”.

“We recall the situation with Germany, Sweden, Belgium and Switzerland when we had an increase in the numbers of fake asylum seekers. The monitoring team managed to react on time and to decrease these numbers. Although we are not 100% satisfied, because in Germany we have more than 2.000 fake asylum seekers on an annual basis and we want to reduce this number” said Dautbašić.

According to him, the security clause is not a big problem for now for B&H.

(Source: Fena)

 

 

The Campaign to name Streets, Squares after BiH Great Women has started

Adnan Semic, a young Man who united the Government and the Opposition, passed away

Mozaik Foundation is Winner of Microsoft YouthSpark Award

Seven Arrested in Connection with Corruption Cases in BiH

He was paralyzed, than learned to Walk Again and won the Top of the Europe!

Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Parliamentary Answer of Commissioner Füle Regarding a TV channel in Croatian Language
Next Article McDonalds Will Set up Monument for Uncle Mišo
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Interview with the Ambassador of BiH to the United Nations Zlatko Lagumdzija
April 30, 2026
HR Schmidt: BiH should take Advantage of changing Circumstances in Europe to advance its European Path
April 30, 2026
Sniper Alley Searches for a Photographer Who Captured a Boy During the Siege of Sarajevo
April 30, 2026
BiH Minister of Defense meets the Ambassador of the Kingdom of Spain to BiH
April 30, 2026
The Central Bank of BiH pays 184 Million BAM in Profit in BiH Budget
April 30, 2026
“The Court’s Decision to release Kunarac is a Slap in the Face to all Victims of War Crimes”
April 30, 2026
Discover the Forgotten Gates of Sarajevo: Secrets and the Influence of Austro-Hungarian Architecture
April 30, 2026
American Production Company to Chronicle BiH’s Historic Road to the World Cup
April 30, 2026
Sad Anniversary: Graham Bamford burnt himself alive because of the Killing in BiH
April 30, 2026
Stanisic Seeks Early Release After Serving Two-Thirds of Sentence
April 30, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
adbanner
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?