By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Dodik: FM knew about my Arrival at the BiH Prosecutor’s Office and agreed to the Procedures
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > POLITICS > Dodik: FM knew about my Arrival at the BiH Prosecutor’s Office and agreed to the Procedures
POLITICS

Dodik: FM knew about my Arrival at the BiH Prosecutor’s Office and agreed to the Procedures

Published: July 10, 2025
Share
SHARE

Republika Srpska President Milorad Dodik said that Bosnia and Herzegovina Foreign Minister Elmedin Konaković knew that he would report to the BiH Prosecutor’s Office last week and that “the procedures were therefore easier to implement”.

When asked by a journalist on the RTRS show Telering about why he decided to go to the BiH Prosecutor’s Office, Dodik said:

“I have only one comment. It is perfectly well known to everyone that this was a politically orchestrated process and my decision was solely motivated by the fact that it was a political process and it was political. Elmedin Konaković was also aware of all this and agreed to the procedures and it was then easier to implement. We agreed that he would make a fuss about it for one day and then keep quiet,” Dodik said.

As he said, this is the first step towards de-escalation.

“If they want complete de-escalation, they will have to do some things, and we are ready to do them. First, they will have to withdraw all the laws that Schmidt imposed. Second, to rule out any possibility that what we have done is not perceived as a good measure towards de-escalation and Schmidt brings something in the meantime, then that is a message to us that they want the situation to radicalize. There are some announcements that he is doing nothing this week, and that next week he will again fiddle with the regulations. He will only bring additional destabilization. If he does that, I don’t know how we will get out of it. I am not celebrating this at all, I am tired of everything,” said Dodik, Klix.ba writes.

Trišić-Babić met with the Ambassador of China: Plans for the Department of Chinese Language
Becirovic-Murphy: The USA will not allow the Peace and Independence of BiH to be threatened
Federal Minister of Labor and Social Policy met with the Ambassador of Switzerland to BiH
Did the RS National Assembly violate the Constitution because of the Cyrillic Alphabet?
Bags full of “Money” left for Dodik: “May he need it for Medicine”
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Thirty Years Since the Genocide in Srebrenica: Remembrance as a moral imperative
Next Article After 14 Years, Al Jazeera Balkans to Cease Broadcast – Regional News Network Signs Off
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2KFollowersLike
10.1KFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Asghar Farhadi to Receive the Honorary Heart of Sarajevo Tonight
August 19, 2026
Chairman of BiH Presidency meets with Management of Srebrenica Memorial Center
August 19, 2026
The HJPC strongly warned Politicians and the Media
August 19, 2026
Atabaki: I Was Making a Film About Women Quietly Changing the Rules of Their Own Community
August 19, 2026
Turkish Actor Halit Ergenc arrives at the Sarajevo Film Festival
August 19, 2026
Emily Watson: Sarajevo Reminds Me Why We Make Films in the First Place
August 19, 2026
Major Police Action underway in the Central Bosnia Canton
August 19, 2026
Temporary Decision for the Border Crossing in Gradiska expires
August 19, 2026
Arms Industry in Bosnia and Herzegovina records Drop in Profits
August 19, 2026
Woody Harrelson: “Acting Gave Me a Life I Could Never Have Imagined”
August 19, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?