By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: EUFOR Annual Quick Response Exercise to commence in August all around Bosnia and Herzegovina
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > BH & EU > EUFOR Annual Quick Response Exercise to commence in August all around Bosnia and Herzegovina
BH & EU

EUFOR Annual Quick Response Exercise to commence in August all around Bosnia and Herzegovina

Published: August 10, 2020
Share
SHARE

 

Lieutenant General Olivier Rittimann, the EUFOR Operation Commander, has given the green light for exercise Quick Response 2020 in June this year. The decision has been made after visiting EUFOR at Butmir witnessing first-hand the preparations and safety measures generated to make the exercise as safe and effective as possible.

COM EUFOR, Major General Reinhard Trischak was delighted with the decision and has planned to meet with BiH’s Minister of Defence and the Deputy Minister of Security early next week to coordinate the planning activity. COM EUFOR said,

“Exercise Quick Response 2020 is an amazing opportunity for EUFOR’s reserve forces to work with the authorities and law enforcement agencies of BiH first hand. Clearly COVID-19 will present challenges and limitations but it will not prevent EUFOR from showing how important it is to integrate fully with the people of BiH.”

Planning for Quick Response 2020 has been ongoing for many months with the Exercise Director and Chief of Staff EUFOR, Brigadier General Ernő Baráth chairing the Coordination Conferences involving all visiting troop nations. COS EUFOR said;

“I am pleased that all the hard work that everyone has done so far has paid off. The relationships we have already established will ensure everyone gets valuable training from the exercise.”

The annual Quick Response exercise will commence in August and will involve EUFOR permanent multinational troops plus rapid-reaction forces from Bulgaria, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Romania and the UK making EUFOR the largest international military presence in BiH. The exercise is designed to test and demonstrate EUFOR’s capability to quickly reinforce and position troops to guarantee ongoing security and stability.

Quick Response 2020 will be deployed across the entire country working in close partnership with local authorities, law enforcement agencies, and BiH armed forces. The effectiveness of these relationships is critical for the success of the exercise and maintaining the secure environment that exists today.

The top mission priority for Quick Response 2020 is to conduct it in a safe manner for all those involved and for the local communities close to the exercise areas. EUFOR will continue to monitor the ongoing global situation with COVID-19 and update the exercise status as conditions dictate.

 

Young members of political parties visit the EU House
EU gives 10 Million Euros worth Grants for Innovations in BiH
Vaccination without Appointment started at Zetra in Sarajevo
A Solution for appointment of Serb Vice President of the Federation soon?
Jablanica: The Jewel of Herzegovina, known for its Beautiful Nature
TAGGED:#BiH#EUFOR#exercise#quickresponseButmir
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Court of Bosnia and Herzegovina delivered Judgement for Three Persons for War Crimes against Civilians
Next Article Sarajevo Canton Prime Minister is in Stable Condition
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Inside the Royal Fortune: Who Makes the Most Money in the Royal Family?
May 19, 2026
34th Anniversary of the Mostina Crime near Cajnice marked
May 19, 2026
New Instrument take-off Procedure established at SIA
May 19, 2026
First-Instance Verdict Delivered: “Karton revolucija” Activists Receive Judicial Warning
May 19, 2026
German Military Plane Will Fly Over BiH in the Coming Days: “Citizens Have No Reason for Panic”
May 19, 2026
CoM and ITA Board of Directors did not support the Temporary Opening of the new Gradiska Border Crossing
May 19, 2026
You Attend, Support, and Stay Longer than Planned: New OREA Art Market Scheduled for June 14
May 19, 2026
Bicakcic: The Political Situation is Fragmented, We Need Integration
May 19, 2026
Visca: NATO must transform, but BiH still has no clear Answer on whether it wants Membership
May 19, 2026
First robotic-assisted Surgeries successfully performed at KCUS
May 19, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?