By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: EUFOR Forces enter Srebrenica
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > OUR FINDINGS > OTHER NEWS > EUFOR Forces enter Srebrenica
OTHER NEWSOUR FINDINGS

EUFOR Forces enter Srebrenica

Published February 24, 2025
Share
SHARE

EUFOR members entered Srebrenica this afternoon, and the published footage circulating on social media shows that they are members of the Turkish EUFOR contingent.

EUFOR said a few days ago that they are continuously monitoring developments in the country in close coordination with local security services and that they are fully aware of security problems.

“EUFOR is monitoring the situation throughout the country and is ready to act within the mandate entrusted to it by the United Nations Security Council – the international forces stated when asked about their readiness to respond to destabilizing statements by RS officials,” EUFOR told Radio Free Europe (RSE) on February 21, in connection with the imminent sentencing of the President of Republika Srpska, Milorad Dodik.

When asked whether EUFOR forces are ready to respond in the event of a major security breach and in the event that local police and military forces are unable to do so, they said that “EUFOR structures are continuously and carefully calibrated to meet growing security needs.”

Disruption of the work of the MCS

Emir Suljagić, director of the Srebrenica Memorial Center, also spoke out on this occasion. Suljagić thanked the Turkish military troops who arrived in Srebrenica today. Namely, he had previously sent a letter to the Minister of the Interior of the RS, Siniša Karan, in which he warned that disrupting the work of the MCS would be a deliberate attack on state institutions.

Rudež: Protection of the Natural Resources is an Imperative

NGO ‘Mala’-Charity Dinner in Support of Formation of Bone Marrow Bank in B&H

Anniversary of the Suffering of Serbs in Srebrenica

UK Leads World in Remembering Srebrenica Genocide

Spring Temperatures in Sarajevo Today as well’s

Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Tensions rise ahead of Dodik’s first-instance Verdict
Next Article Manchester United Cuts 200 More Jobs in Latest Round of Club Layoffs
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Kos: Six WB Partners risk Permanent Loss of more than 700 Million Euros
April 20, 2026
140 Years of Tradition of Mills on the Drezanca River
April 20, 2026
MP Neskovic leaves Spiric 5 BAM as Help over Fuel Prices
April 20, 2026
HDZ President spoke with the Apostolic Nuncio in Bosnia and Herzegovina
April 20, 2026
Director of IGC Emir Ramic receive serious Threats again
April 20, 2026
Consumer Prices and Inflation record Increase in the Federation of BiH
April 20, 2026
Both Imports and Exports record Increase in BiH
April 20, 2026
Delegates from the SNSD and HDZ BiH did not attend the Regular Session of the House of Peoples
April 20, 2026
From Sarajevo to Armageddon: Why World War III Is Likely and How to Avoid It
April 20, 2026
BiH Delegation ready to confront Croatian Representatives on Trgovska Gora Case
April 20, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
adbanner
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?