By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: EUFOR’s Operation Commander gives positive Decision on Exercise Quick Response 2020
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > BH & EU > EUFOR’s Operation Commander gives positive Decision on Exercise Quick Response 2020
BH & EU

EUFOR’s Operation Commander gives positive Decision on Exercise Quick Response 2020

Published June 18, 2020
Share
SHARE

 

Lieutenant General Olivier Rittimann, the EUFOR Operation Commander, has given the green light for exercise Quick Response 2020. The decision has been made after visiting EUFOR at Butmir witnessing first-hand the preparations and safety measures generated to make the exercise as safe and effective as possible.

COM EUFOR, Major General Reinhard Trischak was delighted with the decision and has planned to meet with BiH’s Minister of Defence and the Deputy Minister of Security early next week to coordinate the planning activity. COM EUFOR said,

“Exercise Quick Response 2020 is an amazing opportunity for EUFOR’s reserve forces to work with the authorities and law enforcement agencies of BiH first hand. Clearly COVID-19 will present challenges and limitations but it will not prevent EUFOR from showing how important it is to integrate fully with the people of BiH.”

Planning for Quick Response 2020 has been ongoing for many months with the Exercise Director and Chief of Staff EUFOR, Brigadier General Ernő Baráth chairing the Coordination Conferences involving all visiting troop nations. COS EUFOR said;

“I am pleased that all the hard work that everyone has done so far has paid off. The relationships we have already established will ensure everyone gets valuable training from the exercise.”

The annual Quick Response exercise will commence in August and will involve EUFOR permanent multinational troops plus rapid-reaction forces from Bulgaria, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Romania and the UK making EUFOR the largest military presence in BiH. The exercise is designed to test and demonstrate EUFOR’s capability to quickly reinforce and position troops to guarantee ongoing security and stability.

Quick Response 2020 will be deployed across the entire country working in close partnership with local authorities, law enforcement agencies, and BiH armed forces. The effectiveness of these relationships is critical for the success of the exercise and maintaining the secure environment that exists today.

The top mission priority for Quick Response 2020 is to conduct it in a safe manner for all those involved and for the local communities close to the exercise areas. EUFOR will continue to monitor the ongoing global situation with COVID-19 and update the exercise status as conditions dictate.

 

Agency for Food Safety: BiH imports Low-quality Food

Eu Delegation to Visit Samac on Monday

The Russian Owners of the only Oil Refinery in BiH caused Loss measured in Millions

President of the United Nations General Assembly expresses Concern for BH General Elections

Bosnian Security Minister: We will deport all Migrants from Bosnia and Herzegovina

TAGGED:#BiH#comander#EUFOR#exercise#quickresponseButmir
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Grgic: It is nice to be at Preparations of the National Football Team again
Next Article Montenegro: Majority of new active cases imported from Serbia via BiH, Tweets Government
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Exchange of Letters on the 30th Anniversary of Diplomatic Relations between BiH and Japan
February 20, 2026
BiH’s Specialized Industry Records Steady Export Growth Over the Past Five Years
February 20, 2026
Cassis and Konakovic: Transparent Elections are crucial for Democracy in BiH
February 20, 2026
The US Supreme Court overturned Trump’s Tariffs
February 20, 2026
Becirovic-Cassis: OSCE remains dedicated to preserving Peace and Stability in BiH and the Region
February 20, 2026
BiH Photographer Bakir Niksic passes away: A Man who saw Beauty in ordinary People
February 20, 2026
Protection of Buna River instead of Small Hydroelectric Power Plants
February 20, 2026
Government of FBiH Approves Adjustment of Pensions in the Amount of 11.26 Percent
February 20, 2026
POSKOK officially took over the Donja Jablanica Case
February 20, 2026
Kristo Urges Western Balkan PMs to Present Unified EU Strategy Amid Escalating Transport Disputes
February 20, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
adbanner
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?