By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Fenerbahce confirmed that an Agreement has been reached on the Transfer of Radet Krunic from Milan
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > SPORT > Fenerbahce confirmed that an Agreement has been reached on the Transfer of Radet Krunic from Milan
SPORT

Fenerbahce confirmed that an Agreement has been reached on the Transfer of Radet Krunic from Milan

Published: January 13, 2024
Share
SHARE

The management of Fenerbahce has announced that an agreement has been reached for the transfer of Radet Krunić, a member of the Bosnia and Herzegovina football team, from Milan.

From the beginning of the season, the Istanbul club wanted to bring BH into its ranks. midfielder, and today the club’s management announced that an agreement had been reached on the transfer with both the footballer and his club Milan.

“Our club, which continues its efforts to strengthen the A team during the transfer window, has reached an agreement in principle with midfielder Rade Krunić and his club Milan. The footballer will come to Istanbul today for medical examinations and further meetings,” the statement said.

Fenerbahce made intensive efforts to bring Krunić during the summer transfer window, but the transfer did not happen.

It is expected that Krunic will sign the contract and officially become a new Fenerbahce player after passing the medical examinations.

Krunic will thus join the captain of the BiH national team, Edin Džeko, who also wears the captain’s armband of Fenerbahce and is currently the top scorer of the Turkish Super League with 16 goals scored.

Džumhur officially welcomed in Sarajevo
Džumhur: I Expect to be in the Top 100 on ATP List By End of the Year
Džumhur Just a Step from the TOP 100, Brkić Improves his Rating
B&H Football Federation Follows Talented Players of B&H Origin in Europe
Carlos Alcaraz blows past Novak Djokovic to retain Wimbledon Title
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love1
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Trudeau says Canada did not offer ‘operational resources’ for the Attacks in Yemen but supports US
Next Article SIPA Police arrested Eight Persons in BiH
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Anniversary of the Death of Twelve Babies over Lack of Oxygen in Banja Luka
May 22, 2026
BiH FM Files a Criminal Complaint Regarding the Opening of the Border Crossing in Bosanska Gradiška
May 22, 2026
Belgium launches Investigation into ‘Sniper Safaris’ during Bosnian War
May 22, 2026
Federal Ministry of Transport – More than 21 Million BAM for road Infrastructure
May 22, 2026
Deadline for Submission of Applications for Certification of Political Parties expires Today
May 22, 2026
Travnik demonstrates a high Level of Readiness with “Lasva 26” Demonstration Exercise
May 22, 2026
EUFOR Commander Engages Students in Dialogue on Security, Stability, and BiH’s Future
May 22, 2026
Euphoria in Sarajevo: “The Dragons” at the World Cup Spark a True Panini Sticker Frenzy
May 22, 2026
Nordic Countries Reaffirm Support for Bosnia and Herzegovina at Sarajevo Reception
May 21, 2026
“No Room for Impunity”: Austria Opens Probe Into Alleged Sarajevo Sniper Tours
May 21, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?