By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Health Ministry reveals Death Toll from Israeli Attacks on Lebanon
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > Health Ministry reveals Death Toll from Israeli Attacks on Lebanon
WORLD NEWS

Health Ministry reveals Death Toll from Israeli Attacks on Lebanon

Published: March 20, 2026
Share
©️The Guardian
SHARE

The Lebanese Health Ministry said on Thursday that the death toll from Israeli attacks on Lebanon had surpassed 1,000.

According to a daily report by the Center for Emergency Medical Operations, the total number of deaths from March 2 to 19 was 1,001, while 2,584 people were injured.

In the past 24 hours alone, 33 people were killed. The report also said that 40 health workers were among the dead since the beginning of the attack.

The escalation of the conflict continued today, with Hezbollah saying it had carried out new attacks on Israel and that its fighters were fighting Israeli forces in southern Lebanon.

The group said it had repelled Israeli advances in the towns of Taybeh and Khiam, and that it had targeted Israeli soldiers, Merkava tanks and towns in northern Israel with rockets, artillery and attack drones.

A Lebanese security source in the south of the country told DPA that the Israeli army is waging ground combat in the Khiam area.

“Loud explosions are heard across the countryside as Israeli troops slowly advance, systematically destroying homes in settlements near northern Israel,” the source said, according to DPA.

Earlier this week, Israel warned residents south of the Zahrani River to evacuate for their own safety.

A cautious calm has descended on Beirut following repeated Israeli strikes on central districts on Wednesday, which killed at least 12 people.

Blinken in Tel Aviv: Israel not only has the Right, but also the Duty to defend Itself
How much Gas Reserves does Gaza have and who could profit
At least 67 People died in Israeli Attacks in eastern Lebanon
Strong Earthquake hits Iran
The Kremlin confirmed that Putin and Trump will talk on Tuesday
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article American Actor Carlos Ray Chuck Norris passed away
Next Article A Monument to the Victims of Rape as a Memory of the Crimes in Grbavica
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Sipovic Sisters win Bronze Medals at the European Senior Karate Championships
May 24, 2026
US Charge d’Affaires welcomes Congressmen in BiH’s Capital
May 24, 2026
BiH FM spoke with the US Congressional Delegation
May 24, 2026
EES brought up to 10 hours-long Waits at the Borders of BiH and the EU
May 24, 2026
Trade Unions demand urgent Adoption of Law on Emergency Administration in New Steelwork Zenica
May 24, 2026
Fifteen BiH National Team Players had their First training Session in Butmir
May 24, 2026
EUFOR ALTHEA and the Italian Red Cross Deliver IHL Course for the AFBiH
May 24, 2026
Who Will Be the New High Representative?
May 24, 2026
Sarajevo Pride Returns as Organizers Invite Citizens to Decorate Balconies with Rainbow Colors
May 23, 2026
More than 200 Oldtimers in Mostar at one of the largest Gatherings of its kind in Europe
May 23, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?