Today in Sydney will begin summit on ideas that will change the world in the organization of the BBC. The aim of this summit is to present ideas that will make the Earth a better place to live.
The BBC has made a list of ideas and research projects for a better future of the world:
- Scientist Heather Hendrickson believes that it is possible to fight against the bacteria resistant to antibiotics by injecting certain viruses into the human body.
- People in the future might be able to travel by hypersonic speeds, thanks to the innovative jet engines.
- Micro-recycling plant would actually solve the problem of waste disposal in every city.
- Scientist Emma Johnston noted that for the future of the world and the coastal towns is extremely important to protect the oceans in which is currently deposited a large amount of waste.
- Innovative missiles that are not made of metal could change the way we travel to space, said Rachel Armstrong from the University of Newcastle.
- Smartphones will take care of the health of its owners 24 hours per day in the future.
- Due to its nutrients and distribution all over the world, algae might be the food of the future.
- The company Uber will use smart phones to improve the quality of transport in the cities where their application is available.
- Companies such as Google and Microsoft are working on devices that we use every day to learn on their own.
- Scientists in the world are able to grow small brains in the lab now, and the goal is to find ways to treat certain diseases.