By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: “Images from Rafah are another proof that Gaza is ‘hell on Earth'”
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > “Images from Rafah are another proof that Gaza is ‘hell on Earth'”
WORLD NEWS

“Images from Rafah are another proof that Gaza is ‘hell on Earth'”

Published: May 27, 2024
Share
SHARE

The images from Rafah on Sunday night are yet another proof that Gaza is “hell on Earth,” the United Nations Refugee Agency (UNRWA) announced.

At least 40 people were killed and dozens injured in the Israeli bombardment of houses and the camp where the displaced people are staying in Rafah.

“Information coming out of Rafah about further attacks on families seeking shelter is appalling. There are reports of mass casualties, including children and women. Gaza is hell on Earth. The images from last evening are further proof of that,” UNRWA said on the platform X.

Israel has been accused of genocide before the International Court of Justice (ICJ), which in its latest ruling ordered Tel Aviv to immediately end its operation in Rafah, a city in the southern Gaza Strip where more than a million displaced Palestinians have sought refuge.

About 36,000 Palestinians have been killed in Gaza, the vast majority of them women and children, and more than 80,600 have been wounded since October last year, after Hamas attacked Israel.

Nearly eight months after Israel’s war, large parts of the Gaza Strip are in ruins amid blockades of food, clean water and medicine, AA writes.

Photo: Anadolu Agency

Schumacher Family Drama: Ex-Bodyguard Threatens to Leak Photos of Ill Michael Schumacher
Festival of Diversity in Mostar: Costumes, Music and Flavors from Around the World
State Department: Unilateral Action against Al-Aqsa Mosque unacceptable
13.000 Russians entered Bosnia and Herzegovina
German Foreign Minister: Gaza War Cannot Be Resolved Militarily
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Exports increased in April, increased coverage of imports by Exports
Next Article A Landslide in Papua New Guinea buried more than 2,000 People
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

BiH Footballer Kerim Alajbegovic says Goodbye to Austrian Red Bull Salzburg
May 16, 2026
Podgorica and Belgrade exchange messages after Vucic’s Statement on Montenegro’s Independence Day
May 16, 2026
Budimir: We have the most prepared Police Agency in BiH
May 16, 2026
Construction of the New Mostar Airport Terminal Worth 1.5 Million Begins
May 16, 2026
He Was a Yugoslav Sports Legend, Now Facing Hard Times: “I Collect Bottles, I Am Not Ashamed”
May 16, 2026
New Adrenalin Attraction Overlooking the Neretva: Via Ferrata “Prenjska Vrata” for the Brave and Adventurous
May 16, 2026
A Major Turnaround in Pretis: Instead of Huge Profit – a Multi-Million Loss
May 16, 2026
Motorway Sections in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina to Open in 2026
May 16, 2026
Modest Economic Recovery: Can Bosnia and Herzegovina Sustain a Positive Trend?
May 16, 2026
“The CHALLENGE” Exhibition on Italian Sports Design Opens at the Olympic Museum Sarajevo
May 16, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?