By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Iran Launches Rocket Attack on Israel, Strikes Ben Gurion Airport
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > Iran Launches Rocket Attack on Israel, Strikes Ben Gurion Airport
WORLD NEWS

Iran Launches Rocket Attack on Israel, Strikes Ben Gurion Airport

Published: June 22, 2025
Share
SHARE

Israel was hit by a rocket attack today, with Iran saying it was keeping all options for defence in place after US strikes that President Donald Trump said “destroyed” key Iranian nuclear facilities.

Iranian state television said Iran had carried out missile strikes on several sites in Israel, including Ben Gurion Airport. Other reported targets included support bases, command and control centres and a biological research centre, the BBC reports.

State media reported that the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) said the attack was carried out with long-range missiles.

Israeli emergency services said 16 people were injured in the Iranian strikes, and police said six people with minor injuries were evacuated from a damaged building in Tel Aviv after the Iranian strikes.

Searches were continuing for others who may have been trapped in the damaged buildings, police added.

As reported by Reuters, video from the Israeli commercial center of Tel Aviv and the port city of Haifa further north showed rescue teams searching through rubble, flattened apartments, destroyed cars along a street littered with debris, and medics evacuating the injured.

Most airlines continued to avoid large parts of the Middle East after the US strikes, flight-tracking website FlightRadar24 said, and traffic had already been diverted from the region’s airspace due to recent missile exchanges.

The Israeli military also said its air force had launched a new wave of strikes on “military targets” in western Iran.

This comes after the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) issued a warning that it had identified missiles launched from Iran towards Israeli territory.

The IDF added that it had also carried out strikes on missile launchers in Iranian territory.

Photo: archive

The Admission of Kosovo is not on the Agenda of the May Meeting of the Council of Europe
Syrian Government falls in stunning end to 50-year rule of Assad Family
Hearing: Former Prosecutor Diana Kajmakovic kept confidential Information about the ‘Sky’ Application in a Safe
The G7 called on Iran not to support Hamas, Hezbollah and the Houthis
The White House denies Biden is being treated for Parkinson’s Disease
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Pakistan Recommends Trump For The 2026 Nobel Peace Prize
Next Article The Head of the UN fears that everything could “get out of Control”
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Second Victim of the Shooting in Kiseljak dies
May 18, 2026
Exhibition “Erasmus Spain and BiH – a Journey of Culture and Creativity” opened
May 18, 2026
Gunman in Kiseljak Dies After Killing One and Seriously Injuring Another
May 18, 2026
EUFOR Commander Praises Irish Contribution to Peace and Stability in BiH
May 18, 2026
First comprehensive Cancer Prevention Research completed in BiH with EU Support
May 18, 2026
Nebojsa Vukanovic confirms His Candidacy for the Member of BiH Presidency
May 18, 2026
Members of the BiH Border Police prevent the Smuggling of 14 Foreign Citizens
May 18, 2026
Federal Police Administration arrests Four Persons in Sarajevo
May 18, 2026
Young Innovator Ahmed Guso wins First Place at international Competition in Indonesia
May 18, 2026
11 Mountain Peaks over 2,000 Meters, Eight “Mountain Eyes,” and 17 Icy Rivers and Streams in BiH
May 18, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?