By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Iran’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs: No Retaliation is planned after the Attack in Isfahan
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > Iran’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs: No Retaliation is planned after the Attack in Isfahan
WORLD NEWS

Iran’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs: No Retaliation is planned after the Attack in Isfahan

Published: April 23, 2024
Share
©️ IRNA
SHARE

Iran has no plans to respond to an Israeli attack on an airbase in central Iran, a foreign ministry spokesman said on Monday.

“The incident was a diversionary maneuver and is not worth mentioning,” ministry spokesman Nasser Kanaani said, according to the state news agency IRNA.

The action was so insignificant that the Israelis themselves did not want to take responsibility for it, the spokesman said.

Kanaani added that Iran does not want an escalation of tensions in the region, but that it will respond to any future Israeli aggression.

Several United States (U.S.) media outlets reported that last Friday, Israel struck an air force base in the province of Isfahan, not far from Iran’s nuclear facilities.

Israel has not officially commented on the attack. It followed an Iranian attack on Israel in which more than 300 missiles and drones were fired and used.

That attack was preceded by the death of two Iranian generals in an attack on the embassy building in the Syrian capital Damascus, which was also attributed to Israel.

On Monday, Kanaani stressed that there would be no review of the country’s nuclear policy after the Isfahan attack.

“Nuclear weapons have no place in Iran’s defense strategy and our nuclear program will continue to comply with international regulations,” Kanaani said, as reported by the Tasnim news agency.

The country’s nuclear security chief, Ahmad Haghtalab, said last week that in light of the Isfahan attack, a “revision of the Islamic Republic’s nuclear doctrine and policy would be possible and conceivable.”

Children across Bosnia and Herzegovina decorated Easter Eggs
When Justice Becomes an Instrument: Reading the Proposed Execution of Prisoners and Its Implications
A Bosnian fled to Switzerland at 16: Collaborated with 50 Cent, Pitbull, Eminem
The Strike paralyzes Ports, Airports and Railways in Greece
The German Chancellor openly criticized Israel for the first time over the Gaza Strip
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article BiH Minister of Security and RS President are travelling to Russia Today
Next Article Two Malaysian Military Helicopters collided and crashed
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2KFollowersLike
10.1KFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

EVERYTIME Press Conference: Film That Erases the Boundaries of Reality and Fiction
August 17, 2026
Fronda: ‘Quick Response 2026’ an Opportunity to confirm EUFOR’s Commitment to Security in BiH
August 17, 2026
NO GOOD MEN Tonight at the Coca-Cola Open Air Cinema
August 17, 2026
Collective Funeral to Five Mountaineers to be held in Zenica
August 17, 2026
Rodrigo Sorogoyen: My Film Journey Began In Sarajevo
August 17, 2026
Firefighters and AF of BiH continue to fight the Fire near Bosanski Grahovo
August 17, 2026
New Quarrels in the RS Opposition ahead of Elections
August 17, 2026
Hundreds of Patients are waiting for an Organ, BiH is far from Eurotransplant
August 17, 2026
Bosnia and Herzegovina is a Desirable Tourist Destination for many
August 17, 2026
“Everytime” Premieres Tonight at the National Theatre
August 17, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?