By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Israeli Army: We may not launch a ground Offensive
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > Israeli Army: We may not launch a ground Offensive
WORLD NEWS

Israeli Army: We may not launch a ground Offensive

Published: October 17, 2023
Share
SHARE

Israel’s military is preparing for the next phase of its military campaign against Gaza, but the plans may not be in line with widespread expectations, an Israel Defense Forces (IDF) spokesman said.

Previously, the IDF said its forces would “increase operational readiness for the next phases of the war, with an emphasis on significant ground operations.”

But now it seems that Lt. Col. Richard Hecht has slightly changed the earlier plan.

“We are preparing for the next phases of the war. We haven’t said what it will be. Everyone is talking about a ground offensive. It might be something different,” Hecht said.

Immediately after the Hamas attack on the south of Israel, the IDF began talking about plans to carry out a ground offensive on the Gaza Strip and asked the residents of Gaza to move from the north to the south of the territory.

The international community as well as Israel’s opponents are trying to dissuade Israel from a ground attack on Gaza.

Yesterday, Iran repeatedly threatened far-reaching consequences if the IDF entered Gaza, saying the “gates of hell” could be opened.

The Speaker of the Iranian Parliament emphasized that the situation will quickly get out of control if Israeli crimes in Gaza continue.

Also, Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian spoke out and called on the Americans to stop the “Zionist crime before it is too late”. He believes that they are sending hypocritical messages.

“If the Zionist crimes are not stopped immediately, new fronts will open for them. An organization like Hamas will not allow the Zionist regime to do whatever it wants in Gaza. In the coming hours, any preventive action against such a regime is possible,” says the Iranian minister, Klix.ba reports.

E.Dz.

Egypt and BiH Launch Initiative to Streamline Egyptian Labor Recruitment
The world’s oldest conjoined twins, Lori and George Schappell, have passed away
The US Military is preparing for possible Multi-week Military Operations against Iran
Iran threatens to close the Mediterranean Sea over Gaza War
Istanbul hit by 300 Aftershocks, Situation far from safe
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Read how Cristiano Ronaldo described Match in Zenica
Next Article BiH Team was formed for Negotiations with FRONTEX
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

More than 30 Council of Europe Parliamentarians arrive in Sarajevo
May 17, 2026
The Museum of Literature and Theater Arts of BiH implements a Digital Library Project
May 17, 2026
New Law Makes Stay of Workers from BiH in Croatia Easier
May 17, 2026
34 Years Ago, Defenders of Sarajevo Thwarted Aggressors’ Hellish Plan
May 17, 2026
Academic Freedoms at Universities in BiH increasingly threatened by Political Pressures
May 17, 2026
BiH and Moldova Move Toward First-Ever Scheduled Air Links
May 17, 2026
SOC: LGBTI Persons in BiH still without full Protection
May 17, 2026
Three Gold and One Silver Medal for Young BiH Athletes
May 17, 2026
Schmidt Signals Possible Breakthrough on State Property Issue in BiH
May 17, 2026
Bulgaria is the Winner of the 70th Edition of Eurovision Song Contest
May 17, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?