By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Israeli Military Officials reveal the Date when they expect Tehran’s response to the Attack
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > Israeli Military Officials reveal the Date when they expect Tehran’s response to the Attack
WORLD NEWS

Israeli Military Officials reveal the Date when they expect Tehran’s response to the Attack

Published: April 12, 2024
Share
SHARE

Israeli military officials expect Tehran’s response to the attack on the Iranian consulate in Syria after April 12, the Times of Israel online publication reported on Saturday.

Israel estimates that Iran’s response will not come until after the Muslim holiday of Eid al-Fitr, which ends on April 12. The military also believes the attack will target military or strategic assets, not civilian locations.

The Israeli side is preparing for the possibility of an attack by one of the numerous intermediaries or from Iran itself, as well as for the possibility of a multiple attack, the aforementioned newspaper writes.

Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant said earlier that the ministry has completed preparations to respond to every possible scenario that could develop in connection with Iran.

The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) announced on April 1 that seven Iranian military advisers were killed in an Israeli airstrike on the Iranian consulate in Damascus. Iran’s Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, said Tehran would make Israel repent for the attack, while President Ebrahim Raisi vowed the attack would not go unanswered.

So far, Israel has not claimed responsibility for the airstrike. The spokesman for the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF), Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari, however, told CNN that, according to the Israeli army, the attack was not aimed at the Iranian consulate, but at the IRGC military facility, which he claims was only disguised as a civilian building.

World-first lung Cancer Vaccine Trials launched
U.S. Withdraws From The International Residual Mechanism For War Crimes In The Hague
European States must do more to address the Challenges faced by young LGBTI Persons
Football Club Sarajevo Named The West Stand After Halid Beslic!
The Lighthouse Keeper makes Fish from Driftwood
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Becirovic: The main Problem in BiH is not Dodik but…
Next Article Serbian President to the Chairman of BiH Presidency: “A petty Liar and Forger”
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

More than 200 Oldtimers in Mostar at one of the largest Gatherings of its kind in Europe
May 23, 2026
Wearing Jersey of BiH at the World Cup is a privilege that Generations Dream about
May 23, 2026
BiH FM at the GLOBSEC Forum: Preserve the Full Role of the OHR as a Key Factor in the Protection of the Constitutional Order
May 23, 2026
The Cost of Sour Grapes
May 23, 2026
GSS Prenj founds a Person who went Missing Four Days ago
May 23, 2026
EUFOR Chief of Staff Hosts Netherlands Marechaussee Deputy Commander
May 23, 2026
BiH Ministry of Defense and the BiH Armed Forces participate at the 66th international Military-Police Pilgrimage
May 23, 2026
Ambassador Arnaut spoke in the Bundestag about Cooperation, the Culture of Remembrance
May 23, 2026
Preparations for the World Cup begin: ‘Dragons’ gather in BiH’s Capital
May 23, 2026
42,762 Traffic Accidents recorded in BiH last Year, 117 per Day
May 23, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?