By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Israeli Strikes on a Port in Yemen caused 313 Million Dollars in Damage
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > Israeli Strikes on a Port in Yemen caused 313 Million Dollars in Damage
WORLD NEWS

Israeli Strikes on a Port in Yemen caused 313 Million Dollars in Damage

Published: December 23, 2024
Share
Satellite image ©2024 Maxar Technologies/AFP
SHARE

Yemen’s Houthi-controlled Ministry of Transport said Israeli strikes on the port city of Hodeidah had caused major damage to the Yemeni economy.

The ministry’s report estimated the damage at $313 million, and Minister Mohammed Ayash Quhim also spoke out about the attack.

“The Israeli airstrike on the port is a flagrant violation of international humanitarian law and universally accepted charters and protocols that criminalize the targeting of ports,” he said.

Israeli aircraft last week carried out strikes on the port of Hodeidah, which Israel has already attacked twice, and for the first time in the capital, Sa’ani.

Israeli military sources said the strikes were aimed at paralyzing all three ports used by the Houthis on the country’s coast.

The Israeli military carried out airstrikes on Thursday targeting Al-Hudaydah and the capital, Sanaa, in response to Houthi missile and drone attacks. This marks the third series of airstrikes by Israel on Houthi-controlled areas in Yemen since July.

The Houthis have launched missiles and drones at Israeli cargo ships and vessels linked to Tel Aviv in the Red Sea, expressing solidarity with Gaza. Since October 7, 2023, Israel’s military campaign in Gaza has resulted in over 45,200 deaths.

Failure to extend the Military Pause is a Death Sentence for Children in Gaza
Croatian Drug Lord deported from Turkey
NATO Officials reiterated their strong Support for the territorial Integrity of Bosnia and Herzegovina
After 100 Days in Office, Trump’s Approval Ratings Take a Hit Amid Growing Public Discontent
A Group of Russian Citizens from Chechnya was returned from the Sarajevo Airport
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Qatar Airways to reduce Operations across EX-YU Markets
Next Article Orange Warning for Wind and Snowfall in Bosnia
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2KFollowersLike
10.1KFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Free Electronic Signatures Again Available Through IDDEEA Amid Legal and Political Dispute
August 23, 2026
Wollner: I was Interested in the Way Grief And Guilt Contaminate Each Other
August 23, 2026
Hungarian Helicopters arrived at Camp Butmir to reinforce the Aviation Detachment
August 23, 2026
34 Years have passed since the Killing of Sarajevo Citizens in Halaci Street
August 23, 2026
French Military Vehicles arrive by Rail in Sarajevo for ‘Quick Response 2026’ Exercise
August 23, 2026
Most of the Foreign Workers in BiH from Bangladesh and Nepal
August 23, 2026
COS EUFOR welcomes Romanian Reserves Troops deployed for Quick Response 2026
August 23, 2026
Tuka wins the 400-meter Race in Italy
August 23, 2026
Ada Avdagic wins first Medal for BiH in Taekwondo at the Mediterranean Games
August 23, 2026
Exhibition “Scents of Bascarsija” Opens at Sarajevo’s Svrzo House
August 23, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?