By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: MP Zildzic: Recklessness caused the Incident at the Border
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > POLITICS > MP Zildzic: Recklessness caused the Incident at the Border
POLITICS

MP Zildzic: Recklessness caused the Incident at the Border

Published September 27, 2023
Share
SHARE

Salko Zildžić, a representative of the Democratic Action Party, who is attending today’s session of the House of Representatives of the Parliament of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, told reporters that according to the laws of Bosnia and Herzegovina, he did not commit a criminal offense, although he did according to the laws of Serbia.

In Bosnia and Herzegovina, he has a license for the gun he owns.

He is a participant in today’s session in the Parliament because he is performing his representative duty, he said.

The court in Užice in Serbia recently sentenced Zildžić to one-year house arrest, according to the plea agreement with him, and he was tried because the border police found a gun in his car when Zildžić crossed the interstate border between BiH and that country.

After the verdict, he returned to Bosnia and Herzegovina and told journalists in the Parliament today that he was treated fairly in Serbia. He denied that during a routine control at the border, the police found any ID from the Intelligence and Security Service of Bosnia and Herzegovina in his possession.

He announced that he would consult with lawyers regarding the fact that some media in Bosnia and Herzegovina announced that he had been found to have an identification card for this service, which he never had, according to him. That completely false media information, he said, caused great embarrassment in an event that was otherwise not easy even for his family, especially not for minor children, although everything was stoically endured.

The only identification he had at the border was the identification of the House of Representatives, as well as an identity card, i.e. personal documents.

He traveled to Serbia with the intention of seeing a friend and staying there for a short time, he said, and the incident at the border was the result of his recklessness, which is why the gun was in the car, an unconscious mistake and nothing else, he said.

Regarding the serving of the sentence, Salko Zildžić says that it is necessary to wait for the verdict from Serbia to reach the official addresses in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Otherwise, he will fight for his rights, opportunities in this case, he added.

If, according to the laws of Bosnia and Herzegovina, he has to return the representative mandate, he will do so, but he will fight for what are legitimate rights, said Salko Zildžić, a member of the House of Representatives of the FBiH Parliament.

Dodik is claiming that the US Ambassadors is waging a Private War against him

Artificial Intelligence divided Mostar

Whistleblower Emir Mesic reported Corruption and received a Disciplinary Report

What was agreed at the 34th Regular Session of the Presidency of BiH?

Covic met with the Ambassador of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in BiH

Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article SIPA is conducting certain Checks regarding Christian Schmidt
Next Article Georgia to host a Key regional Hybrid Workshop on Sustainable Food Systems
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Nihad Uk resigned from the Position of Prime Minister of Sarajevo Canton
February 15, 2026
Cantonal Court refuses to Order One Month Detention to Tram Driver
February 15, 2026
Third Protests in Sarajevo after Tram Accident
February 15, 2026
Bosniak Returnees near Foca without Electricity for More Than 30 Years after the War
February 15, 2026
New Protests scheduled for Today in BiH’s Capital
February 15, 2026
Navalny’s Cause of Death Officially Revealed
February 15, 2026
Elvedina Muzaferija and Esma Alic Today at the WOG Milano Cortina 2026
February 15, 2026
The US and Iran are expected to hold a Second Round of Nuclear Talks
February 15, 2026
Izetbegovic warned against Attempts to spread false Narratives about BiH
February 15, 2026
One-month Detention proposed for Tram Driver
February 15, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
adbanner
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?