By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Serious Accusations against Berilo et al Case
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > POLITICS > Serious Accusations against Berilo et al Case
POLITICS

Serious Accusations against Berilo et al Case

Published: August 8, 2024
Share
SHARE

In the Cantonal Court in Sarajevo, a hearing was held to determine the detention of Ibro Berilo, Nadja Milisic, Adis Mulaosmanovic, and Edina Dzigal for one month, who were arrested as part of the “Incitat” Operation.

Prosecutor of the Canton Sarajevo (CS) Prosecutor’s Office, Darko Soldat, explained the reasons for requesting detention for Berilo and the other three individuals.

Soldat stated that the suspects had been committing criminal acts since 2013, which involved breaches of official duties. According to him, Berilo and Milisic, who is employed in the Trnovo Municipality, illegally expropriated state property on three occasions, confirmed by material documentation.

He mentioned that the third suspect, Mulaosmanovic, built the “Aroma” facility, which contains two apartments that are not registered. As a sign of gratitude for the illegal construction, Mulaosmanovic allegedly gave Berilo apartment 25. Inspectors noted that the facility contained apartments that had no economic purpose.

Intercepted conversations show that Berilo and Mulaosmanovic discussed illegal sales. It was also stated that Berilo and Milisic knew they were under investigation, so they decommissioned the mobile phones they were using, claiming they were broken.

The prosecution states that communication between Berilo and Mulaosmanovic took place through Berilo’s driver, and they referred to the police as “relatives,” using code words to indicate when “relatives were coming.”

Defense argument

Senad Pizovic, the lawyer for Berilo and Milisic, claims that the prosecutor is causing panic among citizens by talking about legal insecurity. One of the defense’s objections is that Berilo was not told the basis for his detention, and the defense considers the detention unlawful.

Regarding apartment 25, he says there is no purchase agreement and therefore it cannot be said that the apartment belongs to Berilo. He also stated that Berilo and Milisic are not hiding evidence and that their mobile phones did indeed break.

Marijan Kresic, the lawyer for Adis Mulaosmanovic, also stated that the prosecution’s proposal is unfounded and rejects the allegations against his client.

He claims that the prosecution has not provided evidence, that the association for committing criminal acts is mentioned, but neither the organizer nor the members of the association are specified, Klix.ba writes.

E.Dz.

Two-day session of the Interim Board of B&H end EC to Begin
Halil Lagumdzija elected new President of High Judicial and Prosecutorial Council BiH
Circle 99 Youth Forum: Political Culture in BiH creates lost Generations
Presidency Members to hold a Session regarding the Coronavirus Pandemic Today at 5pm
International Community in Bosnia urge Citizens of Mostar to vote on Sunday
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article A State of Siege in Barcelona, the Police are looking for Puigdemont in the City
Next Article Check out the Photos of a Nazi Ship pulled from the Danube after 8 Decades
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2KFollowersLike
10.1KFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

COS EUFOR welcomes Romanian Reserves Troops deployed for Quick Response 2026
August 23, 2026
Tuka wins the 400-meter Race in Italy
August 23, 2026
Ada Avdagic wins first Medal for BiH in Taekwondo at the Mediterranean Games
August 23, 2026
Exhibition “Scents of Bascarsija” Opens at Sarajevo’s Svrzo House
August 23, 2026
August 23, 2026
August 23, 2026
The Well near Stolac, Over 2,000 Years Old, Never Dries Up
August 23, 2026
European Investigators Inspect Abuse of Irretrievable Funds for Bosnia and Herzegovina
August 23, 2026
BHRT To Seek Review of Sarajevo Court Judgment Ordering It to Pay RTRS 17 Million BAM
August 22, 2026
Ship built in 1913 emerged from the dried-up Sava River
August 22, 2026
Solomun Turned Sarajevo’s Eternal Flame Into a Giant Dance Floor
August 22, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?