By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Spain refused to allow an Israeli Ship carrying Weapons to enter its Port
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > Spain refused to allow an Israeli Ship carrying Weapons to enter its Port
WORLD NEWS

Spain refused to allow an Israeli Ship carrying Weapons to enter its Port

Published: May 18, 2024
Share
SHARE

Spain has refused permission for a ship carrying weapons for Israel to enter the southeastern port of Cartagena, Transport Minister Oscar Puente said.

Marianne Danica was carrying a load of weapons to Israel and requested permission to enter Cartagena on May 21, Puente said on X.

It was carrying almost 27 tons of explosive material from Madras, India, reports El Pais.
The reports come amid a spat between the ruling Socialists and their far-left partners over allowing the transit of weapons-laden vessels to Israeli ports.
Spain’s foreign ministry, which Puente claims denied approval, declined to comment on the case, the Times of Israel reports.

Thousands On The Streets Across France Over Budget Cuts
War in the Middle East Sparks Crowds at Gas Stations Across BiH
Trisic Milan: ”He was bloodthirsty towards the Children”
Gold down on stronger U.S. data, dollar
The Man Behind The Wire, 33 Years Later: “We Never Saw Them Again”
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article The IDF announced that the bodies of three people held hostage by Hamas had been found
Next Article “Lack of wisdom and desire to abuse the situation prevailed this time as well”
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Anniversary of the Death of Twelve Babies over Lack of Oxygen in Banja Luka
May 22, 2026
BiH FM Files a Criminal Complaint Regarding the Opening of the Border Crossing in Bosanska Gradiška
May 22, 2026
Belgium launches Investigation into ‘Sniper Safaris’ during Bosnian War
May 22, 2026
Federal Ministry of Transport – More than 21 Million BAM for road Infrastructure
May 22, 2026
Deadline for Submission of Applications for Certification of Political Parties expires Today
May 22, 2026
Travnik demonstrates a high Level of Readiness with “Lasva 26” Demonstration Exercise
May 22, 2026
EUFOR Commander Engages Students in Dialogue on Security, Stability, and BiH’s Future
May 22, 2026
Euphoria in Sarajevo: “The Dragons” at the World Cup Spark a True Panini Sticker Frenzy
May 22, 2026
Nordic Countries Reaffirm Support for Bosnia and Herzegovina at Sarajevo Reception
May 21, 2026
“No Room for Impunity”: Austria Opens Probe Into Alleged Sarajevo Sniper Tours
May 21, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?