By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Srebrenica Municipality has filed a Lawsuit for Misusing a million-euro Donation
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > POLITICS > Srebrenica Municipality has filed a Lawsuit for Misusing a million-euro Donation
POLITICS

Srebrenica Municipality has filed a Lawsuit for Misusing a million-euro Donation

Published: April 26, 2022
Share
SHARE

The municipality of Srebrenica has filed lawsuits against people who misused donations from the Reconstruction of a number of houses in Srebrenica project and an economic support project funded by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in the amount of one million euros.

At the request of the mayor of Srebrenica, Mladen Grujicic, a lawsuit was filed against 21 people, said Zekerijah Hadzic, the municipality’s legal representative.

“The commission determined that 21 people did not keep the machinery approved to them in accordance with the mentioned public call from the Saudi Arabian fund. The users of this program missed one important thing. The contracts state that the machinery is given for use. The commission made a record of people they kept the mentioned mechanization and a lawsuit was filed against them for compensation of funds “, said Hadzic and added that the court passed a first instance verdict in 12 cases, six of which were final.

He said that similar lawsuits should have been filed earlier in order to put an end to people who abuse donations, and donations went where they are needed.

On the sites for buying and selling, as well as social networks, there are offers for the sale of containers, which were divided on several occasions from the invitation of the Municipality of Srebrenica.
There is an offer on Facebook for the sale of a housing container for which the ESrebrenica portal has been confirmed to have been donated to the users from the Srebrenica Municipality support program, and that it was produced by a Srebrenica company.

When announcing public calls, the Municipality of Srebrenica stated that the owner of the mentioned facilities is the Municipality that provides housing containers to citizens who need them and who meet the required conditions, which is defined by the contract.

Hadzic said that apart from the abuse of mechanization, at the request of the mayor, there were no lawsuits for containers and that he was not aware of that.

For more than 20 years, numerous international organizations, governments and other donors have donated millions of marks in the name of Srebrenica, and for most of these funds it has never been determined how they were spent, given that the situation on the ground in this municipality is still very bad, Klix.ba writes.

Women’s Group: Advisory Body on Gender Equality
Two Members of BiH Presidency reacted on the Installation of Gas Pipes across the Sava River
Chairman of BiH Council of Ministers Received in Farewell Visit Italian Ambassador
Statement regarding the BiH Constitutional Court and its Decisions
A Hearing in Dodik’s Case is scheduled for Today
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Increase of Prices of Prices of Goods and Services in BiH
Next Article World Intellectual Property Day marked in BiH
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

“No Room for Impunity”: Austria Opens Probe Into Alleged Sarajevo Sniper Tours
May 21, 2026
Guardians of the City: Sarajevo Police Officers Celebrated for Heroic Actions
May 21, 2026
Minister of Education, Science, Culture and Sports of USC arrested
May 21, 2026
Ginkel: Energy Security is crucial for the Prosperity of BiH
May 21, 2026
The Directorate’s Delegation participates in the INTERPOL European Conference in Toledo
May 21, 2026
BiH Council of Ministers adopts the Budget
May 21, 2026
SDA to Amidzic: No Insults or Threats change the fact that you are parasitizing on a System you “do not recognize”
May 21, 2026
DCOM EUFOR meets with Deputy Chief of Joint Staff of the Armed Forces of BiH
May 21, 2026
Searches are underway at several Locations in Una Sana Canton
May 21, 2026
BiH opens Border Crossing, but also a Path to a new Crisis at the State Level
May 21, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?