By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: The favourite British Duchess to attend the Ceremony after Six Months of Absence
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > The favourite British Duchess to attend the Ceremony after Six Months of Absence
WORLD NEWS

The favourite British Duchess to attend the Ceremony after Six Months of Absence

Published: June 15, 2024
Share
SHARE

After almost six months of absence and not appearing in public, the favorite British Duchess Kate Middleton decided to attend the “Trooping the Color” ceremony with her family.

The good news that fans of the royal family have been waiting for so long was accompanied by new photos, and Kate Middleton looks bright in them.

“I’m doing well, but as anyone who goes through chemotherapy knows, there are good days and bad days,” Kate said, then revealed that on good days she spends time with her schoolmates, Princes George and Louis and Princess Charlotte.

“On days when I’m feeling well enough, I’m happy to get involved in everything related to school, spend time doing things that give me energy and positivity, but also work from home,” said Kate.

When difficult days come, we all turn to our family, so Kate, despite the medical treatments, decided to join the family in the favorite ceremony at Buckingham Palace.

“She wanted to be there for her stepdaughter. The support of her children was really key to her recovery and will continue to be,” the source said.

In her latest post, Kate hinted that we’ll be seeing her over the summer, but attending this ceremony isn’t her return to engagement:

“I’m looking forward to attending the King’s Birthday Parade with my family this weekend and hope to join in on a few public engagements over the summer .”

The princess was admitted to hospital for abdominal surgery in January, and it was later confirmed that she had been diagnosed with an unspecified form of cancer.

In a personal statement issued ahead of the event on Saturday, Kate said she had been “blown away” by all the messages of support she had received.

“It really has made the world of difference to William and me and has helped us both through some of the harder times,” she said. “I am making good progress, but as anyone going through chemotherapy will know, there are good days and bad days.

Photo: Matt Porteous/Kensington Palace

US Secretary of State says a Ceasefire in the Gaza Strip would allow Hamas to regroup
A powerful Explosion echoed in Belgrade
The Cost of Groceries in Occupied Sarajevo and Profiting from People’s Suffering
Brad Pitt was banned from entering China for 20 Years for One Reason
Zakharova: “The West should understand that without the Russian Federation there is no Europe”
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article The Waiter who delighted the Region: I grew up in modest Conditions, I got a Job to help my Grandmother
Next Article G7 to provide 50 Billion Dollars in Loans to Ukraine
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

EU Delegation Condemns Amidzic’s Speech: Incendiary Statements Addressed to Zijad Krnjić and Bosniaks Unacceptable
May 20, 2026
World Cup Fever Grips BiH as Sticker Mania Unites Generations
May 20, 2026
Krnjic: Chauvinistic and Islamophobic Statements show Amidzic’s true Face
May 20, 2026
Slovenian Journalists expose Network of Suspicious Transactions behind Viaduct Affair
May 20, 2026
Minister Amidzic after the Opening of the New Border Crossing: Political Victory of Republika Srpska
May 20, 2026
Preparations underway for the Signing of the Southern Interconnection Agreement in Washington
May 20, 2026
Why It Is Impossible to Change the BiH Constitutional Court without Changing the State Structure
May 20, 2026
Lucic: Croats Will Fight for Their Entity or Croatian Republic of Herzeg-Bosnia If Their Rights Aren’t Met
May 20, 2026
BiH opens New Border Crossing for all International Passenger and Goods Traffic
May 20, 2026
Inside the Royal Fortune: Who Makes the Most Money in the Royal Family?
May 19, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?