By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: The organized Return of Migrants from Croatia to the Reception Center in BiH continued
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > The organized Return of Migrants from Croatia to the Reception Center in BiH continued
WORLD NEWS

The organized Return of Migrants from Croatia to the Reception Center in BiH continued

Published: April 3, 2023
Share
SHARE

The process of organized return of migrants from the Republic of Croatia to the Lipa Migrant Center near Bihać continued today. Members of the Service for Affairs with Foreigners and the Border Police of Bosnia and Herzegovina unofficially escorted around 70 people in buses from the Izačić Border Crossing to the Lipa location today.

Last week, more than 200 migrants were returned from the Republic of Croatia to the center of Lipa in the same organized manner. The migrants were transported to this border crossing, which is 12 kilometers from the center of Bihać, under the escort and control of the Police of the Republic of Croatia.

The citizens of Bihać, the representatives of the city and cantonal authorities are increasingly complaining about the lack of any official and more detailed information about this process.

Probably because of this, during one of last week’s transports of migrants, the column secured by the Service for Foreign Affairs and the Border Police of Bosnia and Herzegovina was stopped by members of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Una-Sana Canton (MUP USK).

“During that stop, our members received information that the Police of the Republic of Croatia brought a group of 93 migrants to the Izačić Border Crossing, who, in accordance with the Agreement on the Readmission of Migrants, were transferred to our country, i.e. the area of our canton,” said the spokesperson of the Una Sana Canton, Bahrudin Dželalagić.

After that, the Prime Minister of the Una-Sana Canton, Mustafa Ružnić, said that he is still waiting for an official answer as to what it is about and why hundreds of migrants are returning to Bihać in an organized manner.

“Who is doing this, who is allowing this kind of entry into the country? I officially asked for an explanation from the Ministry of Security and the International Organization for Migration (IOM). Suddenly, everyone is an actor and nobody knows anything… I openly ask if we will go to Bihać again tomorrow to have several thousand migrants who were returned in an organized manner from the Republic of Croatia,” said Ružnić.

Unofficially, this procedure of returning migrants from the Republic of Croatia to the Lipa Migrant Center near Bihać will continue in the coming days.

The Taliban denied Medical Services to Afghan Women without a Male Guardian
Kosovo Receives Over 50 Armored Vehicles Purchased From the U.S.
BiH Delegation visited the Ministry of Defense of the United Kingdom
Mothers in Srebrenica in 1993 didn’t let him leave, and in 2010 they drove him away
Another 118 Aid Trucks entered Gaza via Rafah Border Crossing
TAGGED:#bosnia#croatia#migrants
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Chairperson of CoM meets the Pope Francis
Next Article ‘April 6 Award of the City of Sarajevo’ to be awarded to Academician Kemal Hanjalic
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Federal Ministry of Transport – More than 21 Million BAM for road Infrastructure
May 22, 2026
Deadline for Submission of Applications for Certification of Political Parties expires Today
May 22, 2026
Belgium launches Investigation into ‘Sniper Safaris’ during Bosnian War
May 22, 2026
Travnik demonstrates a high Level of Readiness with “Lasva 26” Demonstration Exercise
May 22, 2026
EUFOR Commander Engages Students in Dialogue on Security, Stability, and BiH’s Future
May 22, 2026
Euphoria in Sarajevo: “The Dragons” at the World Cup Spark a True Panini Sticker Frenzy
May 22, 2026
Nordic Countries Reaffirm Support for Bosnia and Herzegovina at Sarajevo Reception
May 21, 2026
“No Room for Impunity”: Austria Opens Probe Into Alleged Sarajevo Sniper Tours
May 21, 2026
Guardians of the City: Sarajevo Police Officers Celebrated for Heroic Actions
May 21, 2026
Minister of Education, Science, Culture and Sports of USC arrested
May 21, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?