By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: The US sank several Iranian Ships in the Strait of Hormuz, Iran continued its Attacks
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > The US sank several Iranian Ships in the Strait of Hormuz, Iran continued its Attacks
WORLD NEWS

The US sank several Iranian Ships in the Strait of Hormuz, Iran continued its Attacks

Published: March 11, 2026
Share
SHARE

The US Central Command (Centcom) announced that a large number of Iranian warships, including 16 minelayers, were destroyed in American attacks during the night in the Strait of Hormuz.

The Chief of the Joint Staff of the US Armed Forces, General Dan Caine, stated during a briefing at the Pentagon that the destruction of the Iranian Navy is among the three key objectives of the “Epic Rage” operation.

US President Donald Trump has previously threatened to destroy any Iranian ship that tries to mine the Strait of Hormuz – a key international shipping channel in the Middle East where cargo ships are targeted.

Footage released by Centcom on Platform X shows ships of various sizes exploding after being hit by missiles.

Iran is again targeting targets in Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the Emirates…

Iran claims to have launched the 35th wave of operations, and here in Qatar the incoming fire was intercepted a few hours ago.

Saudi Arabia has shot down missiles aimed at a military air base and drones targeting its main oil field.

The United Arab Emirates said early this morning that it was also responding to the rocket barrage, and Bahrain warned residents to seek shelter.

Iran has said it fired on military installations there and on a US base in Kuwait – neither country has confirmed the reports.

Earlier, Great Britain announced that a suspected unknown missile hit a cargo ship in the Strait of Hormuz, causing a fire and forcing the crew to evacuate.

UKMTO earlier reported a separate incident elsewhere in the Strait of Hormuz – a cargo ship was hit by an “unknown missile”.

Diogo Jota Dies Just 10 Days After Wedding, Leaves Behind Three Children
Moscow strikes back: Confiscation of Western Assets in Russia begins
Biden: Netanyahu is doing more harm than good to Israel
What Was The Relationship Between Pope Francis And Donald Trump: Clashes Of Views And Opinions
Non-Paper: Ending Territorial Claims and Conflicts in the Western Balkans before European Integration
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Over 1.2 Million BAM allocated to Civilian Victims of War
Next Article Council of the City of Sarajevo Decide on Recipients of the 6th April Award
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2KFollowersLike
10.1KFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Şerban: The Drama Has to Be Unaware of You, And You Need to Forget You Are in the Seat
August 20, 2026
Big Transfer: Ermedin Demirovic goes to Galatasaray for 20 Million Euros
August 20, 2026
Solomun returns to the Eternal Fire: Sarajevo ready for the great Music Spectacle
August 20, 2026
“Under Scrutiny” warns of the uneven Practice of Sanctioning the Abuse of Children for Political Purposes
August 20, 2026
Docu Press Corner: Personal Stories Between Reality and Memory
August 20, 2026
Lejla Njemcevic once again among the Top Ten Female Cyclists in the World
August 20, 2026
Wage Salaries in Bosnia and Herzegovina Quickly Wiped Out by Rising Prices
August 20, 2026
BiH Gets More Favorable Conditions for Electricity Export, Savings of up to 13 Million Euros Annually
August 20, 2026
Chairman of BiH Presidency meets with the Delegation of the Coordination of Basic Veterans’ Associations of FBiH
August 20, 2026
Donation from Austria: 45 new Electric Beds for the Cantonal Hospital in Bihac
August 20, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?