By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Vučić will be allowed to address the National Assembly of RS
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > POLITICS > Vučić will be allowed to address the National Assembly of RS
POLITICS

Vučić will be allowed to address the National Assembly of RS

Published August 25, 2015
Share
SHARE

vucic2Prime Minister of Serbia, Aleksandar Vučić, has not requested to address the National Assembly of the RS yet, regarding the adopted decision on the referendum on the Court and the Prosecutor’s Office of B&H in this B&H entity, as confirmed by the President of the National Assembly of the RS, Nedeljko Čubrilović.

He says that, if he wants, Vučić will be allowed to address the Parliament of RS.

Čubrilović recalled that the other high officials addressed the National Assembly of the RS, and that it would be good if Vučić would do that as well.

During his meeting last month with President of RS, Milorad Dodik, Aleksandar Vučić asked on behalf of Serbia to reconsider decision on the referendum in the RS on the Court and the Prosecutor’s Office of B&H.

He also added that he is willing, if Dodik asks, “to help in presenting of additional arguments which would contribute to understand better the overall situation.”

“I’m ready to do it, and if necessary, even in front of the representatives of RS,” said Vučić.

On the 15th of July, and on the proposal of the President of RS Milorad Dodik, National Assembly of the RS adopted the decision to call a referendum regarding the Court and the Prosecutor’s Office of B&H.

The decision has not came into force yet, because they are still waiting for the final opinion of the Constitutional Court of RS after “Klub Bošnjaka” put a veto on it in the RS Council of Peoples.

 

(Source: fokus.ba)

Parliament of FBiH adopted a Law that prohibits Construction of Small Hydroelectric Power Plants

Fahrudin Solak arrested, involved in Respirators Affair

BiH needs an inclusive, comprehensive, and transparent review of its electoral legislation

Poland imposes Sanctions on Dodik

Turkovic: The UN made us proud, but after they only watched the Aggression and Genocide in BiH for too long

Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article B&H has no Information on a possible Dramatic Inflow of Refugees
Next Article Goražde: Memory on the brave Defenders who died on the Honorable Mission
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

The Lights from Thompson’s Stage illuminated the Spread of Hatred and Historical Revisionism
February 17, 2026
Ostoja Stanisic, convicted of Srebrenica Genocide, died in an Accident
February 17, 2026
Highlighted Four Demands of the Demonstrators, New Protest in Sarajevo Today
February 17, 2026
HR Schmidt: No One in Munich supported the Idea of ​​Secession in Bosnia and Herzegovina
February 16, 2026
BiH Defense Minister and Egyptian Ambassador Discuss Finalization of Defense Cooperation Agreement
February 16, 2026
COM EUFOR held a Meeting with French Ambassador to BiH
February 16, 2026
Today’s Protests are over, new ones are scheduled for Tomorrow at 12:00
February 16, 2026
GRAS Director Senad Mujagic resigns
February 16, 2026
Dodik: Military Alliance between Croatia, Albania and Kosovo a Threat to BiH
February 16, 2026
Becirovic, Krichbaum Discuss Dodik’s Hate Speech Evoking Europe’s Darkest Periods
February 16, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
adbanner
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?