By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: “We Have Been Quiet Enough”: Sarajevo High School Students Announce a New Protest
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > OUR FINDINGS > OTHER NEWS > “We Have Been Quiet Enough”: Sarajevo High School Students Announce a New Protest
OTHER NEWS

“We Have Been Quiet Enough”: Sarajevo High School Students Announce a New Protest

Published: January 21, 2014
Share
SHARE

dostaThe informal group of some high school students of  Sarajevo has decided to continue its mission, after the difficulties of last year’s organization of the protests “Stay in the shade or move on!- For a better tomorrow”. This time they have fulfilled all the conditions and the protest will be held on Wednesday, 22 January 2014 at 12:00 in front of Parliamentary Assembly of B&H.

“We are the only country that applies an outdated education system and that reduces our opportunities in the world. In the developed countries, youth have opportunities to work while studying and in this way to gain further knowledge”, said high school students of Sarajevo.

This was provoked by missing the chance to participate in the program “Erasmus +”, so students want to express their dissatisfaction not only in regard to not being able to take part in the Erasmus program but also for the overall situation in the education system.

“We want a better education system, which is reflected in the application of theoretical knowledge. We want to work on projects. It is time for youth to protest throughout B&H, for the youth to wake up. We have been quiet enough!”, said the students.

(Source: Radiosarajevo.ba)

X-Press Session on the Situation of Single Parents in B&H Society
PDHR Crishock pays tribute to Erdoan Morankic at Cemetery in Brcko
Two Bosnians found a Bag with 5,000 Euros and returned to Citizen of Kuwait
There was no Raid by SIPA in Central Bank Premises
No Curfew in Republika Srpska as of Today
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Competition for Balkan Journalism Scholarship 2014 Opened
Next Article Opponent of B&H Handball Team for the Playoffs of the World Championship Will be Announced on 26 January
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Rome and Washington Back Landi for High Representative
May 20, 2026
Hasanovic demands a Public Apology from BiH Minister of Finance
May 20, 2026
ITA BiH: The new Gradiska Border Crossing has not been opened, but temporarily moved to another Location
May 20, 2026
Mechanism Prosecutor Brammertz Concludes Mission to Kigali
May 20, 2026
Delegation of the Ministry of Defense of BiH on an Official Visit to Turkey
May 20, 2026
Alkalaj: US will be much more active in the Process of selecting a new HR and the work of the OHR
May 20, 2026
Vice President of RS files Criminal Charges against Finance Minister
May 20, 2026
EU Delegation Condemns Amidzic’s Speech: Incendiary Statements Addressed to Zijad Krnjić and Bosniaks Unacceptable
May 20, 2026
World Cup Fever Grips BiH as Sticker Mania Unites Generations
May 20, 2026
Krnjic: Chauvinistic and Islamophobic Statements show Amidzic’s true Face
May 20, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?