By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Good news: Eighty Percent of Baby Arslan’s Tumour destroyed
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > OUR FINDINGS > OTHER NEWS > Good news: Eighty Percent of Baby Arslan’s Tumour destroyed
OTHER NEWS

Good news: Eighty Percent of Baby Arslan’s Tumour destroyed

Published: July 6, 2018
Share
SHARE

Baby boy Arslan Kulacic, who was transferred to Istanbul for the treatment of a malignant brain tumour on January 30, celebrated his first birthday together with his family and medical staff. His birthday party was organized in the conference hall of the hospital.

The boy got a birthday cake and gifts, and Arslan’s grandfather and grandma attended the party as well.

His father thanked the hospital on behalf of their whole family, as well as all the good people from all around the world who offered their financial assistance.

Cengiz Canpolat, the doctor from the Department of Children’s Haematology and Oncology at Acibadem Altunizade Clinic, stated that they completed first five chemotherapy cycles.

He noted that about 80 % of brain tumour was removed.

He added that this little boy is now laughing, they noticed progress on the neurological side as well, and his vital functions normalized.

He also said that his sight on one eye was partially returned, while the tumour needs to be further reduced in order to return the sight to his other eye as well.

He stated that their goal is to completely remove the tumour and make boy’s life tumour free.

“These tumours are difficult, resistant, dangerous and they possess a great potential for spreading. The boy reacted well to the therapy so far, and we are hoping that he will continue making progress,” said Dr. Canpolat, and added that they are hoping that the boy will be healthier before his next birthday.

(Source: faktor.ba)

Fifteen Years old Football Player died in Vitez
Eldin Guta is the only Student in the Village near Grebak, he travels 20 Kilometers to School
In less than a Day, the Funds for the Treatment of Medina Heco were collected!
Opening of Center for Police Cooperation of B&H, Serbia and Montenegro
Students from Slovenia paid a Visit to Court of BiH
TAGGED:Arslan Kulacicbaby Arslanbrain tumourfirst birthdaytumour
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Bosnian Company produces IKEA Furniture in the Heart of the Forest in Kladanj
Next Article EU Special Representative organised a preliminary Discussion on the need for continuing Reforms
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Members of the BiH Border Police prevent the Smuggling of 14 Foreign Citizens
May 18, 2026
Federal Police Administration arrests Four Persons in Sarajevo
May 18, 2026
Young Innovator Ahmed Guso wins First Place at international Competition in Indonesia
May 18, 2026
11 Mountain Peaks over 2,000 Meters, Eight “Mountain Eyes,” and 17 Icy Rivers and Streams in BiH
May 18, 2026
Sarajevo Canton Invests Millions of BAM in the Renovation and Equipment of the Emergency Medical Services
May 18, 2026
Belgrade-Sarajevo Highway: Serbia is building, BiH is stalling in Political Disputes
May 18, 2026
BiH FM at the Meeting of the International Coalition to End Violence against Women and Girls
May 18, 2026
Deputy Chairperson of BiH CoM to pay an Official Visit to Azerbaijan
May 18, 2026
Bosko and Admira died together defending their Love 33 Years ago
May 18, 2026
Man from Kiseljak kills One Woman, severely injures Another
May 18, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?