By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: After Appeal Deadline Expires, Dodik Remains SNSD President
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > POLITICS > After Appeal Deadline Expires, Dodik Remains SNSD President
POLITICS

After Appeal Deadline Expires, Dodik Remains SNSD President

Published December 17, 2025
Share
SHARE

The Basic Court in Banja Luka has not received an appeal against the decision rejecting the proposal of the Central Election Commission of Bosnia and Herzegovina (CIKBiH) to remove Milorad Dodik from the register as president of the SNSD, the court said.

“After checking the official records – the Register of Political Organizations, we determined that no appeal had been received until yesterday at 3:00 p.m.,” said Srna from the Banja Luka Basic Court.

The deadline for the appeal was December 9, but the Basic Court in Banja Luka waited for appeal submissions that were possibly sent by mail.

As a reminder, Judge of the Court of Bosnia and Herzegovina Sena Uzunović sent a letter to the CIKBiH in which she asked them to act on the verdict against Dodik that was pronounced against him by the Court of BiH, stating that he must be removed from the position of president of the SNSD because this is one of the legal consequences of the verdict.

The CEC, however, forwarded Judge Uzunović’s letter to the Basic Court in Banja Luka, stating that they were the only right address for these issues because, among other things, they maintain the register of parties.

That court rejected the CEC BiH’s proposal on November 27 to have Dodik removed from the register as president of the SNSD.

Bosnian Court confirmed the Case of Milan Trisic charged of Crimes against Humanity

Swedish Minister Of Foreign Affairs Maria Malmer Stenergard Concludes Visit To BiH

Central Election Commission of BiH revealed Number of Voters for Local Elections

Russia: We consider BiH a friendly Country, we continue Cooperation

From Politics to Society: The Most Important Events of 2025 in Bosnia and Herzegovina

Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article BiH Chairman to discuss current Issues with EU Leaders
Next Article Sarajevo’s Air Reaches Hazardous Levels, Posing Serious Health Risks
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Improvement of Bilateral Relations in the Focus of Meeting between Zvizdic and Ambassador of Ukraine
February 3, 2026
US Military says it shoot down Iranian Drone
February 3, 2026
“Functional BiH is One of the Key Pillars of Peace and Stability in the Region”
February 3, 2026
Only 15 Percent of Employers complied with tax-free Compensation for Workers
February 3, 2026
Uk, Czech Ambassador Discuss Possible Direct Air Line Between Sarajevo and Prague
February 3, 2026
BiH and Greece Reaffirm Strong Ties at Bilateral Consultations in Sarajevo
February 3, 2026
More than 400 former European Officials call on the EU to increase Pressure on Israel
February 3, 2026
Employers Allowed to Pay Workers Up to 300 BAM Per Month Tax-Free This Year
February 3, 2026
The First inclusive Ski Race “Skiing4all Sarajevo 2026” held
February 3, 2026
Cvijanovic and Lutnick on Energy Projects and Investments in BiH
February 3, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
adbanner
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?