By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: At least 51 Person was killed in Israeli Attacks in Lebanon
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > WORLD NEWS > At least 51 Person was killed in Israeli Attacks in Lebanon
WORLD NEWS

At least 51 Person was killed in Israeli Attacks in Lebanon

Published: September 25, 2024
Share
SHARE

At least 51 people were killed and 223 injured in new Israeli airstrikes in Lebanon on Wednesday, Lebanese authorities said.

“Around 40,000 people have sought refuge in shelters across the country due to ongoing Israeli attacks,” Lebanese Health Minister Firas Abiad told a news conference in the capital, Beirut.

The Lebanese Ministry of Health announced that four people were killed and 38 injured in Israeli airstrikes in Baalbek-Hermel province in eastern Lebanon.

“In the Israeli attacks in the cities of Tebnine and Bint Jbeil in southern Lebanon, five more people were killed and 27 wounded,” the ministry’s statement added.

It is added that three people were killed and 13 wounded in the attack on the southern city of Qana, the ministry said.

Israeli warplanes also hit the southern town of Joun, killing four people and injuring several others, the state-run National News Agency reported.

Three more people lost their lives and nine were injured in a second airstrike on the town of Maaysrah in Keserwan in northeastern Lebanon.

It is the first time that Israeli warplanes have attacked Keserwan since the outbreak of cross-border clashes with Hezbollah on October 8 last year. The area is inhabited by Shiites.

The Israeli military said it had hit more than 280 Hezbollah-linked targets in Lebanon since Wednesday morning.

The army called two reserve brigades to the northern border with Lebanon early Wednesday morning.

Israel has launched waves of deadly airstrikes in Lebanon since Monday morning that have killed nearly 610 people and wounded more than 2,000, according to Lebanese health authorities.

The cross-border clashes between Israel and the Lebanese group Hezbollah began after the Israeli offensive on the Gaza Strip, in which about 41,500 Palestinians, mostly women and children, were killed, AA writes.

De Croo-Becirovic: Getting closer to the EU will contribute to the economic Strengthening of BiH
Israeli forces killed a Palestinian Woman and a Child
More than a Hundred killed in a series of Attacks by Military Gangs in Nigeria
Israeli public Support for Netanyahu at 32 Percent
Poor Communities: Hunger may kill us before Coronavirus
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Vandals damaged Bosnian Mosque in Sweden’s Norrkoping
Next Article ‘An all-out War in the Middle East is possible‘ Biden says
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Sarajevo Pride Returns as Organizers Invite Citizens to Decorate Balconies with Rainbow Colors
May 23, 2026
More than 200 Oldtimers in Mostar at one of the largest Gatherings of its kind in Europe
May 23, 2026
Wearing Jersey of BiH at the World Cup is a privilege that Generations Dream about
May 23, 2026
BiH FM at the GLOBSEC Forum: Preserve the Full Role of the OHR as a Key Factor in the Protection of the Constitutional Order
May 23, 2026
The Cost of Sour Grapes
May 23, 2026
GSS Prenj founds a Person who went Missing Four Days ago
May 23, 2026
EUFOR Chief of Staff Hosts Netherlands Marechaussee Deputy Commander
May 23, 2026
BiH Ministry of Defense and the BiH Armed Forces participate at the 66th international Military-Police Pilgrimage
May 23, 2026
Ambassador Arnaut spoke in the Bundestag about Cooperation, the Culture of Remembrance
May 23, 2026
Preparations for the World Cup begin: ‘Dragons’ gather in BiH’s Capital
May 23, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?