By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Autopsy of Bodies of Two Younger People found in Car
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > OUR FINDINGS > OTHER NEWS > Autopsy of Bodies of Two Younger People found in Car
OTHER NEWSOUR FINDINGS

Autopsy of Bodies of Two Younger People found in Car

Published: February 1, 2021
Share
SHARE

The immediate cause of death of a young man (29) and a girl (19) who were found in a car parked in a building under construction in Kostajnica is intoxication or suffocation with carbon monoxide, said the director of the Institute of Forensic Medicine of the Republika Srpska (RS), Zeljko Karan.

“Examination and autopsy of the bodies did not reveal any injuries or traces of violence. The immediate cause of death is suffocation with carbon monoxide which happened in a closed garage and with a car engine that was in operation, ” Karan explained for agency Srna.

Karan said samples were taken in case any additional tests needed to be done.

An autopsy of the bodies was performed yesterday at the Institute of Forensic Medicine of the RS in Banja Luka.

The police station in Kostajnica was informed on Saturday at 7.40 a.m. that two bodies had been found.

The investigation was conducted on Saturday by officials of the Prijedor Police Administration from the Criminal Police Sector and the duty prosecutor of the Prijedor District Public Prosecutor’s Office.

The immediate cause of death of a young man (29) and a girl (19) who were found in a car parked in a building under construction in Kostajnica is intoxication or suffocation with carbon monoxide, said the director of the Institute of Forensic Medicine of the Republika Srpska (RS), Zeljko Karan.

“Examination and autopsy of the bodies did not reveal any injuries or traces of violence. The immediate cause of death is suffocation with carbon monoxide which happened in a closed garage and with a car engine that was in operation, ” Karan explained for agency Srna.

Karan said samples were taken in case any additional tests needed to be done.

An autopsy of the bodies was performed yesterday at the Institute of Forensic Medicine of the RS in Banja Luka.

The police station in Kostajnica was informed on Saturday at 7.40 a.m. that two bodies had been found.

The investigation was conducted on Saturday by officials of the Prijedor Police Administration from the Criminal Police Sector and the duty prosecutor of the Prijedor District Public Prosecutor’s Office.

Yesterday was declared as the Day of Mourning in Kostajnica due to the tragic death of two young people from the area of this municipality.

BiH to get the First Center for Bioremediation of Soil contaminated with Oil
What David Scheffer wrote in Analysis of the Rejection of the Application for Revision
Sarajevo marks the 26th Anniversary of Excavation of the Tunnel of Hope
Problems of Landslides in Osmaci, Srebrenica, Šekovići and Lopare
Wall that “divided” Sarajevo in Nadrealists Sketch demolished on Sunday
TAGGED:#BiH#people#suffocation
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Foreign Minister Turkovic condemns the Act of Vandalism in Sarajevo
Next Article Husaga Cisic – A Forgotten Fighter for Bosnia and Herzegovina
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Inside the Royal Fortune: Who Makes the Most Money in the Royal Family?
May 19, 2026
34th Anniversary of the Mostina Crime near Cajnice marked
May 19, 2026
New Instrument take-off Procedure established at SIA
May 19, 2026
First-Instance Verdict Delivered: “Karton revolucija” Activists Receive Judicial Warning
May 19, 2026
German Military Plane Will Fly Over BiH in the Coming Days: “Citizens Have No Reason for Panic”
May 19, 2026
CoM and ITA Board of Directors did not support the Temporary Opening of the new Gradiska Border Crossing
May 19, 2026
You Attend, Support, and Stay Longer than Planned: New OREA Art Market Scheduled for June 14
May 19, 2026
Bicakcic: The Political Situation is Fragmented, We Need Integration
May 19, 2026
Visca: NATO must transform, but BiH still has no clear Answer on whether it wants Membership
May 19, 2026
First robotic-assisted Surgeries successfully performed at KCUS
May 19, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?