By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: BiH must take responsibility for closing down the Registry
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > OUR FINDINGS > OTHER NEWS > BiH must take responsibility for closing down the Registry
OTHER NEWS

BiH must take responsibility for closing down the Registry

Published: June 22, 2013
Share
SHARE

bihEvropa_puzzleClosing down the Registry is an important step for BIH judiciary, because it show that the country must take full responsibility in order to ensure independent and functional judiciary that fights against crime and guarantees basic rights to all citizen, said Delegation of the EU to BIH.

They noted that the Registry stopped doing its main task in December last year, when the international and domestic staff left, and now the six-month period of closing is coming to an end.

Several donor countries, will continue to give support to BiH Court and PO and other judicial institutions of BiH through the new stage of partnership with BiH in ensuring the efficient administration of justice for the citizens of BiH.

Delegation of the EU to BIH noted that BiH governments now have the responsibility to consolidate its capacities and to continue improving the results, to take full responsibility and ensure further function of the Court and the Prosecutor’s Office with adequate human and financial resources.

‘International donor call the competent institutions and politicians at all levels to jointly strengthen the rule of law in BIH, to ensure continuity in prosecuting war criminals, to strengthen the fight against corruption and organised crime, with the aim of supporting judicial institutions in the entire BiH, especially at the state level, and avoiding any action that undermine these institutions and overall progress’, said Delegation of the EU to BIH.

Since it was founded in 2004, the Registry of the Court and PO BiH had a crucial role in giving administrative services, and it has directed the financial aid of the International Community to these institutions.

International donor have given more than 60 million of EUR of help to BIH Judiciary from the period 2004-2012.

Custody Measure proposed for two Persons in Relation to International Enticement into Prostitution
Residents of Sarajevo worried about frequent Helicopter Flights during the Day and Night
Victims’ Associations urge for Abolition of the practice of buying out War Crime Prison Sentences
Sarajevo among Cities with the cleanest Air in Europe
Orange Meteoalarm issued for the Territory of BiH
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article BiH will soon be ready to export milk to the EU
Next Article Play ‘Balkan Spy in Sarajevo’ in National Theatre Sarajevo
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2KFollowersLike
10.1KFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Press Conference with the Crew of DUA: A Generation Raised in War
August 18, 2026
Covic: Criticism of Grlic Radman will not weaken Support for Croatia, BiH and the Croatian People
August 18, 2026
Regional Premiere of the Film DUA
August 18, 2026
BiH aligns with the EU’s Restrictive Measures in the Fight against Terrorism
August 18, 2026
Metod Pevec: Convicts Opened up Complex Philosophical Questions
August 18, 2026
CEC BiH presents New Technologies for more accurate and Transparent Elections
August 18, 2026
BHRT demands urgent Reaction from OHR and HJPC
August 18, 2026
FPA Action ‘Transporter’ – 73 Kilograms of Cannabis seized in Sarajevo
August 18, 2026
Puljic warns: Dodik’s new Lobbying Offensive in the USA
August 18, 2026
Woody Harrelson to Receive the Honorary Heart of Sarajevo Tonight
August 18, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?