By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: BiH Security Minister about Incident, insists that he was attacked, mentions “radical Islamists”
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > POLITICS > BiH Security Minister about Incident, insists that he was attacked, mentions “radical Islamists”
POLITICS

BiH Security Minister about Incident, insists that he was attacked, mentions “radical Islamists”

Published: August 22, 2024
Share
SHARE

BiH Minister of Security Nenad Nešić commented on the  incident that happened on Wednesday in Sarajevo in which his official vehicle was involved.

Nešić still insists that it was an attack, even though the relevant judicial institutions determined that it was a traffic violation.

Nešić then said that he has unverified information that the perpetrator is a man who supports “radical extreme Islamist groups”. However, he did not provide any evidence for these claims.

“They say it’s nothing, that it’s an ordinary misdemeanor. I don’t know how it can be called an ordinary misdemeanor. The vehicle I was in and the vehicles accompanying me were clearly marked, they had rotating lights, and a man tried to use a jeep to cut our way on several occasions and even tried to hit vehicles at one point,” Nešić told reporters in Prijedor.

He asked what if there might have been a CIA director in the car.

“I ask the entire public of Bosnia and Herzegovina, regardless of whether it is Serbs, Bosniaks or Croats, what would have happened if the director of the CIA had been in the vehicle instead of Nešić, would that person be at liberty today or the subject of an investigation,” Nešić added.

We would like to remind you that the Cantonal Prosecutor’s Office of Sarajevo Canton (KS) found that there were no elements of a criminal offense in today’s incident in which a driver from Sarajevo overtook an official vehicle carrying State Security Minister Nenad Nešić, Klix.ba writes.

Germany remains strongly committed to Stability and Reforms in BiH
Health Workers to CS Government: You can’t play with us
The Sarajevo Library for the Blind and Visually Impaired Persons is about to shut down?
OHR, UK and US Embassy in Bosnia and Herzegovina send Message to Authorities and Citizens
Dodik: It is difficult to achieve Reconciliation based on the History we have
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article The EU funds the Construction of the Sarajevo-Pale cycling Route
Next Article The Victims were killed at different Locations in the School in BiH’s City
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Second Victim of the Shooting in Kiseljak dies
May 18, 2026
Exhibition “Erasmus Spain and BiH – a Journey of Culture and Creativity” opened
May 18, 2026
Gunman in Kiseljak Dies After Killing One and Seriously Injuring Another
May 18, 2026
EUFOR Commander Praises Irish Contribution to Peace and Stability in BiH
May 18, 2026
First comprehensive Cancer Prevention Research completed in BiH with EU Support
May 18, 2026
Nebojsa Vukanovic confirms His Candidacy for the Member of BiH Presidency
May 18, 2026
Members of the BiH Border Police prevent the Smuggling of 14 Foreign Citizens
May 18, 2026
Federal Police Administration arrests Four Persons in Sarajevo
May 18, 2026
Young Innovator Ahmed Guso wins First Place at international Competition in Indonesia
May 18, 2026
11 Mountain Peaks over 2,000 Meters, Eight “Mountain Eyes,” and 17 Icy Rivers and Streams in BiH
May 18, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?